Chapter Four

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Home Alone characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

"The only thing they have is a booking for all of us on Friday morning," Peter says.

"Friday morn—That's two days away," Kate is unconvinced.

"Look, honey. The kids are exhausted; you are exhausted. There is absolutely nothing we can more we can do at this airport. Now, I say we go over to Rob's; that way, we can call the police again. And they can get back to us."

"Peter, Kevin and Isabella all by themselves. I'm not leaving here unless it's on an aeroplane." Kate says.

"Madame, we are doing everything we can. If you want to stay at the airport, we can get you on standby. It is a possibility that a seat will open up." The woman offers.

Kate nods her head and looks at Peter. He looks back at her. "Is that okay?"

Kate turns to look at the woman. "Yes. I'll wait."

They say their goodbyes. "I'll miss you, honey."

They share a kiss. "Don't you get lost." He teases, causing her to laugh and wave as they walk away.

~~~Present~~~

~~~Isabella's POV~~~

The next morning, we woke up earlier. I head to my bathroom while Kevin heads to the other one. I quickly take a shower and get dressed. I changed into a white T-shirt, blue jeans, a pink jacket and trainers. 

I hear Kevin let out a scream from the bathroom

I hear Kevin let out a scream from the bathroom. He must have used some of Dad's face stuff. I couldn't help but chuckle before walking to the kitchen. I made some breakfast (Eggs and bacon), which Kevin quickly ate. I take my time eating before washing up the dishes.

Kevin goes upstairs, and it isn't long before I hear a loud crash. I rush upstairs to see Kevin in Buzz's room. Buzz's shelves are broken and ripped off the walls, and even the spider's tank is smashed. I watch as Kevin takes Buzz's money. "All right, Buzz's life savings."

Kevin puts on his coat, hat, scarf and gloves. I put on my thick black coat, black scarf and black gloves.

 I put on my thick black coat, black scarf and black gloves