Chapter Three

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Home Alone characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

Kate is silent before speaking up again. "Did you close the garage?"

Peter is silent before a look of realization appears on his face. "That's it. I forgot to close the garage. That's it." He nods his head and shrugs his shoulders.

Kate sits back in her seat, but the worried look stays on her face. "No, that's not it."

"What else could we be forgetting?" Peter asks, confused.

Kate narrows her eyes before they widen, and she abruptly moves off her seat. "Kevin! Isabella!" She shouts, figuring out what they had left back home.

~~~Present~~~

~~~Isabella's POV~~~

The next day, I woke up with Kevin jumping on the bed. "Bella, I want to go outside. Get up, hurry!"

I let out a chuckle. "Alright, I'm up, I'm up! Get dressed, and don't forget your hat, scarf, gloves and coat."

"Okay!" He cheers before running off to get ready.

I let out another chuckle before getting up. I stretch my back and let out a soft yawn. I head to the bathroom, shower quickly, and get dressed. I changed into a thick pink jumper, grey scarf, grey leg warmers, dark blue skinny jeans and brown boots. 

I came downstairs just as Kevin came down with a sledge

I came downstairs just as Kevin came down with a sledge. I open the front door and stand out of the way. Kevin holds onto the ropes and slides down the stairs. "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!"

The sledge goes flying by and lands in the snow near the bushes. Kevin sits up and shakes his head.

~~~3rd POV~~~

One of the flight attendants brings over a glass of water which Peter takes from her. "The captain's doing all he can. Your phones are still out of order."

Leslie squeezes Kate's hand. "We'll call as soon as we land, Kate. I'm sure everything's okay."

Frank shakes his head. "Horrible. Horrible. Just horrible."

Kate looks blankly in front of her. "How could we do this? We forgot them."

Peter put down the glass of water. "We didn't forget them; we just miscounted."

"What kind of mother am I?" Kate questions as Leslie rubs her back.

"If it makes you feel any better, I forgot my reading glasses." Frank offers, causing the three of them to look at him in disbelief.