Chapter Seven

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Home Alone characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

We rush about coming up with a plan, and setting said plan up. They won't know what hit them. After setting everything up, we put our meals in the microwave. I waited to eat mine until Kevin's meal was cooked. The microwave pings, and Kevin gets it out.

We both place our hands together. "Bless this nutritious, microwavable macaroni and cheese dinner...and the people who sold it on sale. Amen."

Before we can eat, the clock chimes to show that it is 9:00. Kevin blows out the candles and arms himself with Buzz's gun. I hid behind the counter while Kevin stood beside the door.

~~~Present~~~

The two men come to the door, and one of them knocks, the fake policeman. "Merry Christmas, little fella. We know that you're in there and that you're all alone."

"Yeah, come on, kid. Open up." The other man says. Kevin kneels and puts his gun through the cat flap. The man continues talking. "It's Santy Claus and his elf."

I hear the fake policeman laugh. "We're not going to hurt you."

"No, no. We've got some nice presents for you." The other man offers.

"Be a good little fella now and open the door." The man says before letting out a low scream. Kevin fires his gun, hitting where it hurts the man the most.

Kevin is now lying on the ground, the gun pointing at the cat flap. The other man pokes his head through. "Hello," Kevin says with a smile. He fires the gun, hitting the man in the middle of his forehead. I hear him let out a scream of pain as he moves his head from the cat flap.

Kevin gets up and lets out a cheer. "Yes! Yes!"

We both leave the kitchen and head towards the front door. We wait until we see one of the men coming. He puts his hand on the doorknob, causing it to get burnt, and he lets out a large yell. He slides down the steps and places his hand in the snow. He has a large M left behind on his hand.

Kevin lets out a cheer. "Yes! Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes!"

We move again and head to the dining room. We both hear the back door kick open and one of the men shouting. "Where are you, you little creep?!"

"Oh, no! I'm really scared." Kevin shouts back.

"It's too late for you, kid; we're already in the house. We're gonna get you."

"Okay, come and get me!" Kevin yells as we ensure the rope connected to the fan is tight enough. We had hidden just in time to see the man enter the door. He runs straight into the cling film covered with glue.

"Now you're dead!" He yells as he steps forward, right into the rope. The fan turns on, and he is covered with feathers.

Kevin and I move to the stairs and sit at the top. "We're up here, you morons. Come and get us." Kevin calls out when he hears two voices instead of just one.

They step on the mini-cars, causing them to trip and land on their backs with a thud. "You guys give up, or are you thirsty for more?" Kevin says just before we both get up and run up the stairs to the landing. We watch as they come up the stairs. Kevin holds one of the paint cans and throws it down.

"Heads up!" Harry yells as he ducks out of the way. Marv, however, doesn't and gets hit in the face with the paint, sending him to the bottom of the stairs, landing with a loud thud.

"Don't worry, Marv. I'll get him for you." Harry says.

Kevin releases the next paint can, which Marv sees. "Harry."

Harry is hit in the face this time and lands on top of Marv. "Ow!"

"Yes!" Kevin cheers quietly. Kevin jumps over the wire and heads to Mom and Dad's room to call the cops. I wait at the stairs leading up to my room. Kevin came running back to me just as Harry and Marv reached the top of the stairs. Harry trips over the wire, but Marv doesn't. Marv lunges forward and grabs hold of Kevin's foot. "I got you! I got him, Harry. I got him. Harry, get up; give me a hand!"

I watch as Kevin stretches forward and grabs Buzz's spider. "I got him! Harry, help me; get up!"

He places it on Marv's face. Marv stops speaking before he lets out a scream. He doesn't like spiders, then. Kevin runs up the stairs, and we head over to the window. I stand on the window ledge and slide down the rope. I land in the treehouse, waiting for Kevin to come across. He does and crashes into the back of it with his legs, creating a hole.

Kevin just made it across in time as Harry and Marv now stand at the window, looking around for us. "Down here, you big horse's ass. Come and get us before we call the police."

It goes according to plan when Harry and Marv begin to make their way across using the rope. Kevin gets the cutters before calling out to them. "Hey, guys! Check this out!"

They both turn around and try returning, but Kevin cuts the rope before they can. They swing towards the house and bang right into the wall before falling onto the snow and landing on their backs.

Kevin and I climb down from the treehouse and head toward the Murphy's. Harry and Marv are quick to follow us. "Hey, we're calling the cops!"

We go through the doors outside, leading down to the basement. We got up the stairs inside that should lead towards the kitchen. However, it was hard to do as the basement was filled with a large amount of water. When Kevin opens the door, Harry and Marv are waiting for us.

"Hiya, pal," Harry says. "We outsmarted you this time. Get over here!"

Harry takes hold of Kevin while Marv grabs my arm. The door is closed, and we are pushed against it. "What are we gonna do to them, Harry?"

"We'll do exactly what they did to us. We're gonna burn their heads with a blowtorch."

"I'll smash their faces with an iron."

"I'd like to slap them in the face with a paint can, maybe!"

"Or shove a nail through his foot!"

"First thing I'm gonna do is bite off every one of these little fingers, one at a time," Harry says, putting one of Kevin's fingers in his mouth while Marv laughs.

I look up to see Old Man Marley with his large shovel. He hits Marv with it first, making Marv hit the door before falling to the floor. Harry turns around to look, but Old Man Marley hits him, too. Old man Marley gets Kevin off the door. "Come on. Let's get you both home."

We are both safe and sound in our home. We hear the police sirens, so we look outside the window. They rush into Murphy's home. It isn't long before Harry and Marv are dragged out in handcuffs. "Wow! This is great."

"Yeah, it is," I say softly.

As they are being driven away in the police cars, Harry sees us in the window. We both smile and wave. I chuckle at his face before we close the curtains. I send Kevin upstairs to get changed while I tidy up all the mess (minus Buzz's room).

Kevin comes down in his pyjamas with a plate of mince pies and a glass of milk and places them near the tree. We sat on the chair, staring at the Christmas tree before heading to bed. I only went after changing into my pyjamas and ensuring everything was locked up.

/Thank you for reading this chapter. Please leave a review. Your opinions are appreciated.\