Chapter 17

You should Listen to 'say you won't let go' by James Arthur while reading this.

Toni's POV
It's been 2 years since Cheryl had Jade. She's adorable.  I am going into  freshman year of college. I am are going to college right outside of Riverdale. I'm majoring in photography.

When Cheryl turned 18 she got all of her inheritance from her father. She chose to use some to start a business. She mostly works from home and is very respected all over the US. I guess it runs in her genes.

I work at the register as a part time assistant to the head photographer. Alice said when I get my degree I'll most likely be taking the head photographer job. It pays good. Me and Cheryl have been happy.

Jade just started reading. But she's like her mom so she reads until it's perfect or over. We read to her before bed. But she mostly likes to read to herself.

She so cute. Like so many people say she literally looks like me and Cheryl had a child. It's cute.
She likes to talk and she loves to run. She's just more perfect than she was when she was a baby.

Last night she had a nightmare so I brought her to bed with us.
I wake up to see Cheryl asleep holding Jade. While Jade is holding me. I laugh to myself.

I never thought I'd be this happy.
A little while after I wake up Cheryl wakes up. Her eyes flutter open. She smiles at me and looks at the scene. She laughs.

"If this isn't cute i don't know what is." She whispered so not to wake Jade up. I smile and nod.

After about 5 minutes Jade wakes up and smiles.
"Mommy?" She says asking Cheryl. "Yes, love?" Cheryl says.
"I'm hungwry" she says.
"Okay so how about I make some food and we get up?" I say.
"Okay mama." She says as she sits up.

I get out of bed and pick her up and she laughs. Cheryl just looks at us and smiles.  I take her downstairs and place her in her high chair.

Cheryl makes her way down stairs. "What ya making baby?" She asks as I start cooking.
"The usual my love." I say.
Cheryl sits with Jade and plays while I cook.

"Mama?" Jade asks.
"Yes munchkin?" I say as I continue to cook.
"Mommy wuants to know if you wood go out with her tonight?"
Jade says and Cher giggles.

"Well... I was going to ask the same thing. So maybe. Depends on who's plan?" I say.

Cheryl whispered into Jade's ear. I laughed. I finished cooking and placed it on plates.

"Mommy says she plans it a few months agow." Had says and I laughed..

"Well kiddo I planed this a year ago.. so I think I have her beat." I say and Jade laughs.

"Ooo mama beat youw mommy" she says laughing. Cheryl starts tickling her. "Cher stop killing our child" I say walking up trying to stop her. Then she starts tickling me.

I laugh and we all laugh until Cheryl stops tickling me.
Just a typical morning.

Cheryl's POV
Me and Toni have been together for almost 3 years now. We have Jade. We are successful.
I honestly think we are in a good place to take the next step.

I want to marry her. I know she's been planning something. I'm not dumb. So I know she wants to ask me so I haven't gotten anything. So when we were talking to each other through Jade. It didn't surprise me that she had something planned.

So tonight I'm letting Toni do her thing and shock me like always.
I never know what to expect. But I love it . Right now I'm dropping off Jay at Veronica and Betty's place. So we can go out.