Chapter 18

Toni's POV
It's been 6 months since I perposed to Cher. Our wedding day is tomorrow. I'm staying at sweet pea's place and I'm going to go to the place we chose to get married.  Let's just say Jade isn't happy to the idea of me staying away from them for a few days.

"MOMMA!!! PWEASE!!! DON'T GOOOO!!" She says crying as she clings onto my leg while I packed. "Jay, I'm coming back you'll see me tomorrow at the wedding." I tell her.

"NOOO!!! YOU IS GOING!! ME WANT YOU TO STWAY!" She howls. I pick her up.

"Princess I love you. And I'd never leave you or mommy. I have to go to uncle sweet pea's place for tonight so in the morning I don't see mommy. Because it's bad luck to see each other on the day we get married." I tell her and she calms down.

"Why can't you stay in my room? And weave before mommy gets up?" She says sniffling.

"I'ma call mommy okay? To see if it's okay?" I tell her and she nods.

I can Cheryl.

Wifey:  what's up my love?

Me:  Jade is holding me hostege she doesn't want me to leave.
She wants me to stay the night in her room and leave before you wake up so we don't get bad luck.

Wifey: aww she's just as clingy as me. Well I don't see why you can't. I can see you tonight too. Just not after 11:59. Stay. I love you.

Me: okay i will. I love you too. Bye.

Wifey: bye.

Call ends.

"So I'm staying home today and leaving really early." I say and she smiles bright.

"YAY!" She gives me a big hug.
I continue to pack and she get sad.

"Why you packing?" She says.
"Oh princess don't get sad. It for when me and mommy go on our honeymoon." I said.

"How long?!" She says.
"A week because we couldn't be away from our favorite little princess for any longer than that." I said and she smiles.

"Okay I guess your allowed to leave for a week." She says rolling her eyes playfully and crosses her arms.

I laughed. She looks so much like Cheryl when she did that.

"Why, thank you boss" I say and she laughs. "Momma?" She says.

"Yes princess?" I say and she smiles. "I wauv you!" She yells and jumps up so I can give her a big hug. "I love you too princess very much." I say. I hug onto Jade for a little while and Cheryl walks in.

"Wow Jay? Trying to steal my wife?" She says and she laughs.
"Almost wife!" I say. She rolls her eyes. "And Jade is the only girl who could ever steal me from you." I say and she smiles and gives me a kiss. "Ewwww mommy grosss!!" Jade yells and I put her down.

We all laugh.

Cheryl's POV
I'm laying down with Toni as Jade takes her nap in the other room. I can't believe she going to be my wife. I'm so grateful for Toni. She's been here . She didn't have to do what she's done.

She is such a great mom. We are young but we've grown so much. I wouldn't have been able to get through this without her.

"Baby?" She asks me as I cuddle into her. "Hmm?" I smile.
"I love you".
"I love you too"

A/n sorry it's short just a filler. I'm only going to continue til it hits 20. That's about it. Im sorry just my schedule is hectic. I started school. I have so much to do. And I think that 20 chapters will be a good end. If y'all want I may do a sequel based on Jade as a teen. But that would be like in 2020 mostly in the summer. Bc I'm busy. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you next update.