Chapter 6

Chapter 6

My daily lives as a workaholic girl continued and I survived the struggles on my everyday life. I was doing well in school and I managed to get an average grade even though I’m working every morning before school hours. I was used of my daily schedules. Ashton was still coming on the cafe and we became friends as the time passed by.

“Hey, do you mind if I’ll take you to your home tonight?”

He asked smiling widely. Our class just ended and I was walking on the street waiting for the bus when he saw me.

“But I think it’s unnecessary. Your house was too far from mine and it will take your time.”

I said disagreeing but he didn’t take it seriously and he was still smiling.

“Oh c’mon, I just wanted to see you coming home safely.”

I stared at him in a moment with a playful face expression. My brows was raising while I was smiling partly. In the end he convinced me and we walked together to the bus stop. Ashton’s friendly was comforting and he was so caring on me.

We sat together on the bus and he will keep on smiling at me while telling some funny stories that happened to him while riding a bus. He was really fun to be with because I’m entertained. I feel so comfortable at him in the point that I was telling something about me that I barely talk with others.

The time was so fast that I haven’t notice that I’m near on my home. I asked Ashton if he want to come inside and have some tea but he refused me. Saying it was late night and he needs to go. I laughed at him saying. See I told you not to come with me.

Ashton laughed back pinching my cheeks and said I need to come inside because it was getting cold. I kissed him on his cheek and walked inside the apartment building. He left after seeing me walking inside the building. I don’t what I really feel for Ashton so I think I need to evaluate my feelings for him. As for now, I feel safe with him because I can see him as my big brother which I never had before.

The elevator opened and the lying body against the wall of the corridor caught my attention. I walks toward there and I can see him clearly now. It was my new neighbour. Why is he lying in this cold floor? And usually he went outside every late night when I come home. This is surprising.

I can’t smell him in a familiar scent. I think he was drunk and he stumbled to the floor before opening his apartment. My mind is not working. What should I do to him? With my keys, I opened my apartment and put my things there then come out again looking in his state. The key was in his hands.

“Hey, wake up.”

I whispered gently tapping his cheeks and I swear it was too cold. He was creating a small sound and I can’t understand what he was saying. I get the key on his hand and opened his apartment. It was too dark so I searched for the light. When the lights were on, I can see the whole of his apartment. It was clean and organized.

“Okay, I can do this.”

I muttered but not so sure if I can carry his weight. This guy is really heavy. I placed his hand on my right shoulder, stepping slowly inside his apartment. I closed the door by my foot, kicking it after we come inside. Okay then, where is your bedroom. He was saying something again that I can’t decode. This guy is drunk and he was not on his self.

When I saw the glimpse of his bedroom, I went there struggling on his weight. I don’t know what I am doing. If only Ashton was here, I’m sure this will not take me long to help this guy.

I was few feet away from his bed when I tripped on the carpet, stepping with something that led me to fall down with him. What the F*ck?! He was on top of me, sleeping. His weight was killing me. He was too heavy, I can’t breathe! Ugh... I pushed him away from me and gasped for air.

A/N: Vote and comment. Thank you.