Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Luke's POV

I'm just kidding her but I think she was taking it seriously. She was blushing and I just can't stop myself from laughing. Interesting. The right word to describe her. The rain was soaking both of us. And I can't do anything to stop what I'm feeling right now. I can feel her warmth on my back. Not only that but her beating heart also. But that's not disturbing me. Fuck! It's her warm breast! Fuck! I think carrying her like this is not a good idea after all. But I can't just leave her there alone. I brought her with me and I promised mum that I will take her home. Her clothes are not so thin. She was wearing a plain faded sweat shirt not so classy. When I reach the building of her apartment, I put her down and held her right arm placing it on my shoulders.

"I can carry myself."

Chloe said looking away from me. She can't still get over huh?

"Let me help you, okay?"

I said looking directly on her eyes. She just nodded. We entered the empty elevator and silently waited for it to open. When we reached the floor, I let her to go first. Nice-. Fuck! Why can't I just stop from scanning her features?! I refused from looking at her sexy butt and look away. Damn! Does things are turning me on. Fuck shit! I tried to distract myself from something else. I didn't realize that I'm already inside her unit when she stared at me again.

"Take a seat. I'll just go find a dry towel to dry you."

After that she left me in her small living room. Chloe came back with the towel on her shoulder and two smoking mugs on her arms. So that took her so long, huh? She put it on the center table and handed me the towel.

"Thanks."

I said and started drying myself. She left me again and when she came back. She was already in her night dress not so provocative.

"Thanks for helping me."

Her eyes were fixed on the mug.

"Never mind. So you're living alone here?"

I asked quickly changing the topic.

"Yeah..."

Very lame, unenergetic young person. I finished drinking the hot chocolate and stood up.

"You're leaving already?"

That was the time that she tried to look at me directly. Nice pair of innocent eyes. I wonder if it suits the owner.

"Yeah... Why? You wanted me stay here?"

I chuckled.

"No."

She replied immediately. Just tell me if you want. I'm willing to stay here tonight.

"I'll go then. By the way do you mind if I'll borrow your umbrella?"

I asked holding the umbrella that I saw beside the door.

"Of course, you can."

Chloe permitted. I grabbed it. She passed by in my side and opened the door for me. I just frowned. Does it mean she wants me to come back again? Nah. I'm thinking about useless things again.

"Bye..."

She smiled and closed the door behind me. I just stayed there for awhile but I'm distracted when the door next to her opened. The guy in all dark get up saw me. He was looking at me emotionless and turned his gaze to the door behind me. I just rolled my eyes and walk away. If he's thinking something dirty. I don't mind. The hell I care about it. 

Chloe's POV

I'm already on my bed when I heard my cell phone rang. I pick it up beside the side table without moving my body on the bed. A little smile formed in my lips when I saw who texted me. Ashton. He planned everything. Picnic beside the lake with the golden sunset setting it will be perfect, but will everything be fine on Sunday? I hope so... It will be the first time that I will be going in a date. I'm excited and I think this feeling will give me sleepless nights. I woke early in the morning and rushed to the bathroom. When I was about to touch something in my wrist it's not there. Ugh, I forgot it was still in my neighbour’s apartment. I miss my bracelet. I'm not used without it on my wrist. Huh... The only thing that dad left to me was it. When I'm done fixing myself I get out and locked my door. I knocked to the door next to mine. We've living in the same building but until now. I don't know his name.

A/N: Please vote and comment :) Sorry for the wrong grammars, I'm not perfect just a trying hard XD Love you guys!