Second Time

MILES POV

Well, the day has come, and I am getting married for the second time. I keep thinking about Kia my first wife. She's been gone three years and I miss her annoying me, the way she would wind me up. She always made me laugh even when she knew she had leukaemia and she was in pain she still made me laugh.

The doorbell went, and I opened the door.

"Miles, we are ready to do this all over again," Tyrone says and laughs.

"And what would the speech be about this time?" I asked.

"Miles please don't let him do a speech please," Ross begs.

"He goes on and on," Jax says.

"It might be the only thing that will keep us laughing," I say and look at my wedding ring from Kia that is placed on a shelf under the TV. The guys saw me looking at the ring.

"Mate, she'll be happy for you. I know what she would have said. You are still trying to kill me off," Tyrone says and we all laugh and get ready.

I do not want to go through this again, but my father said it would help me settle down. I did say I did not want to live with her, and he said that was my choice and then he said if I was unhappy, he would let me have a divorce in a year. I thought that was fair.

******

KIA POV

I've got my beautiful dress on and my father-in-law is here with me.

"Kiandra you look beautiful and this time everything is perfect. I do know my son is going to have a shock when he sees you. I just hope he doesn't faint," He says and I start to laugh.

"I've missed annoying him and having our banter. I loved it when he would laugh, and I would look so serious," I say and we both laugh again.

My black hair has grown back and is long. I have it curled and hanging loosely it looks elegant. We get in the limo and go to the church. Miles is already here with his musketeers. I will always take the piss out of him. I do not have any bridesmaid I have my father-in-law and my family are stood up with the vicar waiting..

The music starts and the doors open. We start to walk, and I could see Miles stood up with the vicar. This time I walked with my head held high. I did not feel like a tramp and I knew my family was here.

"Kiandra, you are beautiful, and my son is very lucky," My father-in-law whispers. I could not stop smiling.

I am now stood in front of the vicar and I glance at the guys and they are looking at the floor. The vicar knows what is going on and does not say my name he keeps calling me the bride. The vicar found it very amusing. I was trying not to laugh. The vicar started to read from his book and I just could not help myself I let out a little giggle and the guys looked at me. I could see Miles glance at me, and I giggle again. I giggle a few times and they would look at me.

*******

MILES POV

I would like to know what this girl finds so funny. I look at the guys and they look at me with smirks. I shake my head and the vicar carries on. We said our vows, but she was incredibly quiet, and I could hardly hear her. She had a beautiful dress on and a veil hiding her face. I was dreading the next bit.

He told us to face each other and I had to put a ring on her finger. She did not lift her veil. I looked back at the guys and they shrugged their shoulders. This girl has a hot body. Her dress was fitting her perfectly it reminded me of Kia's body and how hot she was.