Brothers

MILES    POV

On the way back to the cabin with the guys, they all wanted to come to the shop, and it was a way to get the girls to leave the cabin.

"Guys, I don't want the girls in the cabin. They disrespect Kia and she's my wife," I said as Tyrone nods, and I glanced in the mirror at Ross and Jax, they nod.

"We thought the same thing. We didn't like the way they were speaking to her either," Tyrone says.

"Those girls have a lot to learn," Ross says and looks at me in the mirror.

"I'm just pleased Kia put them in their place," Jax adds.

"Look, I'm not saying you can't have fun with them I don't want Kia getting hurt. She's my wife and I love her," I say and smile.

"Yeah well, we can see you love her," Tyrone smirks, and Ross and Jax let out a little laugh.

"Okay. I forgot to ask her what size and make. But it was embarrassing, and I'm sure Kia pranked me again. I did see what mess she was in," Turned down towards the cabin and the guys are in fits of laughter. Because Kia is standing by the barbeque cooking.

Stopped the car and looked at her and she smiled. I shook my head as I undid my seat belt and opened the car door, and she looked at me as she bit her bottom lip.

Grab the bag and the other bits we got, and walk towards her, she's smiling.

"I just embarrassed myself at the shop because I forgot to ask you what size and make. Guess what I got a pack of each," I say with a tone telling her I'm not happy.

"I had two in my shoulder bag. I forgot honestly," She says, acting all innocently. I hand her the bag, and she smirks.

"I thought I should start dinner, and it's a pleasant evening to have a barbeque," Yep, she is acting innocently.

"Smells good, Kia," Tyrone says and helps. But she slaps his hand.

"Tyrone, you will spoil it," She says, and he looks at her and smiles.

"Yes, mum," He says like he is a naughty child. Ross and Jax burst out laughing.

Took the bags of food into the cabin and put it away. Make my way upstairs to wash up and so did the guys and we sit out by the lake drinking lager and eating Kia's delicious food she did.

Spareribs in a sweet sauce. Hot Spicy chicken with peppers on skewers. Sausages and burgers plus salad. It all smelt nice and tasted amazing. The guys and I overindulged it's that good.

We helped Kia clean up and sit by the lake drinking and talking. Kia is a bit quieter than normal. She seemed to be stressed out. Stared at her and she smiled but it still did not have any shine to it.

She walked down to the edge of the lake and looked out over the water. She looked lost in thought. I would like to know what she is thinking because her eyes looked sad there's no sparkle.

"I should get the brandy out," Tyrone says and we all nod. Tyrone walks back to the cabin to get the brandy.

"We should go for a hike tomorrow just like we used to," Jax says.

"That would be a good idea," Iris said, interrupting our conversation. The girls just show up. This is getting me angry I didn't want Kia near them.

These girls are nasty and assume they can talk to you like a piece of shit.

Tyrone walks back down towards us and shakes his head.

********