Camp Out

MILES     POV

The fire pit is burning away, and I am sitting with Kia in my arms just watching the flames... We have not spoken much about her being pregnant I acted like a total jerk... When Kia said she was taking the pill and she never missed a day it was not her fault or mine it was passion that took over our bodies...

"Babe you warm enough". I ask her as I tighten my arms around her...

"I am...". She says and tilts her head back and looks at me... I kiss her head and pull her closer to me...

"We should move in together". I say and she turns to look at me and straddles my lap...

"Miles I would like that, but I don't want you to think that you have to". She kisses me...

"We should have moved in together a while ago". I look deep in her eyes and run my fingers through her hair and grab into a ponytail...

"Maybe we should have... But I need to sell the house and get something smaller and more manageable". She tilts her neck and I kiss behind her ear and then her neck...

"We could always look for something or move into the condo". I say and kiss her neck again...

"Miles I'm going to have a baby that will need my time and a house that is safe". She looks at me...

"We have time to look". I say and look at her reaction...

"We do have time to look but I need to find a job... Having a baby is not cheap and I need away to support myself and the baby". The seriousness in her eyes...

"Kia this is our baby and I will support you and our child". I was getting a little annoyed with her...

"Miles let's just talk about this another time". She says and kisses me...

I honestly do not know what to do... Kia's mood swings are too much and I feel like I am treading on eggshells... I wish she was like she used be, full of fun and annoyance she made me laugh and that is the Kia I miss... I will always love her, but I guess she is still trying to find her path and I know her stepdad is the one that made her like this...

"We'll talk when you are ready". I say and kiss her...

She sits up on my lap and puts her hands under my t-shirt and traces over my muscles she bites her bottom lip and then leans towards me and very seductively licks my lips... I did not feel like fooling around. I was still thinking about what she said... We kissed and Kia smiled and sat beside me...

My feelings are mixed up. I am going to be a father and Kia is talking like she is doing it alone... I want to be with her and be there for our child, but Kia needs to sort herself out and be in a better place... One thing I know and learnt about Kia is she withdraws if something unexpectedly happens if it is bad, she likes to be left alone to sort her own mess out......

She is so independent she does not rely on other people if she's got a problem, she faces it on her own and battles till she sorts it... She has been through so much and she still smiles... I would have caved but she is so strong, and she finds it hard to trust people and to let them into her life... She loves my father just as much as I do, and my father loves her just as much...

"I'm tired". She says and walks towards the tent. It was still early...

"I'll be a little while". I say and she kisses me... I watch her walk to the tent and then look back at the fire...

I love Kia... She is beautiful and sexy, and she is not afraid to speak her mind... The first time I walked into the cafe and saw her stood there, I watched her thinking how beautiful she is, and her body was what attracted me to her... She looked so young and innocent I could not stop staring at her and then the next day I went in she remembered what I ordered, and I sat at a table watching her and the way other men would look at her......