Night Out

MILES     POV

It is my father's formal event, had not attended for three years I had feelings for Kia. But Kia is coming with me this time. We had a few dates in the last two weeks we are getting to know each other. Kia is going to meet me at my father's. I am stood waiting outside for her...

I really wanted us to live together, but Kia wants us to get to know each other. I can understand where she is coming from. I love this woman so much so; I will wait till she is ready.

Kia's limo shows up, walk down to the door when she steps out. She looks so, fucking stunningly beautiful. Her black off the shoulder dress is showing her body in perfection. She is truly a gift from the goddess herself.

"Kia you are stunning you look beautiful". I say, we kiss.

"Miles". She says looks into my eyes with so much love. I felt so lucky to have this woman... She is my wife she is sexy.

"You look sexy". I whisper to her. She smiles nibbles at me earlobe. This is a woman who did not have a clue what she is doing, everything she did is so, innocently...

We walked up to the steps of my father's house, stepped towards the banquet room...

"Miles the last time I was here is when we married". She says smiles at me rests her head on my shoulder...

"That was the last time for me too". I say , we had a kiss walked towards our table. The drinks are  flowing, Kia is drinking more than she normally does...

"Miles let's get out of here, go to a club". She says. I look at her shocked.

"I would like to change first". Responding to her, she nods

"It wouldn't take me long to change". She says kisses me...

"Okay but I need to let my dad know". She walks over to my father, I follow her...

"Hey, dad, I want to take Miles to a club show him an enjoyable time". She says laughs. I stand up straight look at my father.

"Kia sweetheart. You have some fun". My father says, I look at him and smile...

"Miles look after your wife". My father tells me. I nod we leave. If I had asked my father, he would have gone off on one, but Kia just asks out straight does not beat around the bush. My father certainly has a soft spot for her.

******************************

KIA    POV

I am now changing into something more appropriate for going out clubbing, this is going to be the first time with Miles. Put a tight black dress on killer heels walk down to the limo where Miles is waiting...

"You look hot". He says rests his hand on the top of my thigh...

"Let's go have some fun". I say, the limo drives off to the first club. It is a Saturday the clubs would be full.

"Kia.Shall we". Miles says. He steps out the limo puts his arm around me. We walk into the first club get drinks, I danced Miles watched me. Having fun dancing when Miles joins me we have fun. We are jumping waving our hands in the air. We have another drink leave for the next club.

We get out of the limo we walk towards the door walk straight in get drinks start to dance. I am having so much fun Miles looked like he is having fun. We started to jump throw our hands in the air to the rave music.

"Kia, I want to take you to the elite club". Miles says, we leave. I am feeling a little tipsy, but having fun.

"Okay. I hope it's fun". I say he kisses me...