Apology

KIA    POV

I feel yuck and I am tired... Arguing with Miles is so frustrating; my whole body feels different and my fucking tits feel sore to the touch... One minute I am all right and then the next I cry I am just a fucked-up spoilt bitch...

I roll out of bed and race to the toilet to vomit... I so want a baby, but this is the worst bit about being pregnant fucking sickness... My head is over the toilet and Miles knocks on the door...

"Go away and give me some...". Could not finish talking I vomited...

"Kia I just want to know if....".

"Miles I'll be done soon". I cut him off... I lift my head and push the flush... I walk to the mirror and I look like shit and I feel like shit... I brush my teeth and have a shower... I put hot pants on, and my bikini top I put my hair in a high ponytail and walk down to the kitchen... I start to make pancakes and I could feel my stomach start to churn...

I lift the pan off the heat and rushed past Tyrone and Jax to the toilet and vomit my guts up... When I finished, I walked up the stairs and into the bathroom... Miles was having a shower and I did not take any notice of him. He looked at me and carried on washing his hair... I brushed my teeth and left...

I walked back into the kitchen and got a glass of juice and the guys look at me... Tyrone was finishing cooking the pancakes... I sat down and had a sip of juice I looked at the food on the table...

"Kia you don't look so good". Tyrone says...

"I don't feel so good". I say and run to the bathroom again... I am feeling drained already and it is still morning... I went up and brushed my teeth and Miles had finished his shower and were not in the bathroom... I felt so rough...

I walked back into the kitchen and Miles is stood with an expression on his face and the guys are looking at me too...

I picked my juice up and sipped it... I was about to get a plate when Miles passes me the plate... I looked at him and he smiled... Right now, he is scaring me...

"Do you feel better?". Miles asks...

"Yes". I say and put a pancake on my plate... I felt uncomfortable the guys and Miles were watching me... I took a fork and took a piece of pancake and put it in my mouth and they watched me...

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys? did you put poison in my food or is there something on my face". I say and rub my face... Miles was acting really strange...

"Now why would we do that?". Miles says and folds his arms...

"To fucking kill me off... I mean, after all, I am a spoilt bitch"... I say and run to the bathroom... I should not eat pancakes. I go and clean my teeth and then sit on the bed for a few seconds...

******************************

MILES       POV

Kia's keeps being sick which had me worried and she keeps on saying she wants to start a family I am not ready...

I was having a shower and Kia comes in and brushes her teeth. She leaves and I get out and dried myself and had a wet shave... I could then hear her being sick in the downstairs bathroom which is directly under where I am stood... I finished shaving cleaned the sink and knocked my razor into the bin... I just left it but there was a bag that caught my eye, and something wrapped in it...

I opened the bag and stood back in horror to see the pregnancy test... I took it back into my room and dressed and then looked at the stick and it said positive six-weeks... I could not believe it I told Kia I did not want to start a family and she is already carrying my child...