1.0 Everyday is the Same

"Who stole my paint brushes?!" I stomped down the hall and into the kitchen.

"Calm down and stop yelling." Dad Harry scrolled through his laptop, sitting at the long wooden kitchen table.

"I can't be calm when my paint brushes are gone!" I glared at the laptop for some reason. I think I just need to glare at something.

"Matthew! Connor! Get down here!" Dad Harry yelled up the stairs, still not looking up from his laptop. I heard groans and thumps down the stairs.

"Oh come on, Dad." Connor rolled his eyes has stepped into the kitchen with Matthew, who's head was in a book, following him. I backed up and jumped onto the island counter.

Dad Harry finally looked up from the screen and looked at my brothers. "Who was it?"

"Connor." Matthew said with his face still in the book.

"Way to rat me out, Matthew." Connor muttered.

"Give them back. Please." I sighed.

"Why should I?" Connor glared at me.

"Because if you don't you're grounded for a month." Dad Harry raised an eyebrow at my brother.

"What's happening?" Dad Louis walks in to the kitchen.

"Connor stole my paint brushes and won't give them back." I explained.

"Why does Connor have them? He's not even good at art." Uncle Zayn walked in, behind Dad Louis. Uncle Niall and Uncle Liam followed him.

"Hey! I'm good at art!" Connor crossed his arms.

"No you're not." Everyone said at the same time. Connor rolled his eyes and threw the brushes on the floor. I climbed off the counter and walked over to pick them up.

"Darcy? Did you finish the picture you were working on yesterday?" Uncle Liam asked.

"Yea. Wanna see it?" I asked. Uncle Liam nodded and followed me as I started to head down the hall.

"Me and Zayn are coming!" Uncle Niall shouted, running after us.

****************************************

The fun thing about being the daughter of 2 of One Direction members is that you live in a mansion that has so many rooms. Everyone has a bedroom and a "fun room". My fun room is full of paintings and drawings. When I was younger, Uncle Zayn taught me everything. This room is mine and I can draw and paint all over the walls. But of course, I have my Ipod and guitar sitting in the corner. I'm the artistic one out of my brothers and I.

I opened the door that I closed early when I ran down the hall. I walked into the room followed by my 3 uncles.

"Here it is." I pointed to the music note design on the far wall. (Picture on the side!)

"Holy crap, Darcy! Zayn taught you good." Uncle Niall smiled.

"That is really good. Have your dads seen it?" Uncle Liam asked.

"No not yet. Its going to be a surprise. I'm going to post a picture on Twitter after I show them so all the fans can see." I smiled thinking about their faces when I show the the painting.

"Good idea. But make sure you put a watermark on it or something. I don't want anyone stealing little Darcy's art." Uncle Zayn nodded.

"Dinner Time!" A voice yells down the hall.

"Alright!" I shouted back. "I'll show them after dinner." I say to my uncles.

-------------

A/N:

You guys like it?

Its actually pretty fun to write...

Just saying Darcy is the creative one, Connor is the jock and Matthew is the nerd.

Darcy plays piano, guitar and can draw and paint.

Well that's all for right now...

Love you guys!

Kaitlyn :*