4.0 Guests

I finally calmed down enough to head back to the table and say my apologizes. I entered the dining room, followed by Dad Louis.

Everyone looked up at me. I felt kind of awkward. "I'm sorry guys. I didn't mean it. I was just lost, confused and a little worried."

Dad Harry smiled. "Its okay." He then started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Uncle Niall asked.

"Her apologize soundly like Taylor's song, 22." Harry continued to laugh.

"Taylor?" I asked.

"She was one of Harry's beards." Dad Louis clutched his fists. "I didn't like her."

"You didn't like any of his beards." Uncle Zayn pointed out.

"You didn't even like your own." Uncle Niall nodded.

"Wait! You guys named your beards." Matthew asked.

Everyone laughed except us kids. "No. Beards are the term for a girlfriend or boyfriend to cover up someone's sexuality." Uncle Liam explained.

"Oh. That's makes more sense." Connor nodded.

"So," I sighed sitting back in my seat before I went to my room. "When are we starting school?"

"Next Monday." Dad Harry smiled. "I know we should of told you sooner but we couldn't get it out."

"Its okay, Dad." I smiled.

Suddenly, the front door opened and a clicking of heels was heard. "Hello?" A female voice called out.

"In here!" Uncle Zayn yelled. Soon he blond woman came into the dining room.

"Aunt Perrie!" My brothers and I yelled and ran over to her.

"Hey guys!" She smiled and hugged us all.

"Hello! I'm standing here too." A brown hair gel walked in too.

"Aunt Sophia!" We once again all hugged her. She laughed as all our arms wrapped around her body.

"How's it going?" Aunt Perrie asked.

"Horrible." Matthew frowned after all the hugs.

"Dad is making us go to school." Conner shook his head.

"Oh so they finally told you guys." Aunt Sophia smirked and looked at Dad Harry and Dad Louis. "Took you long enough."

"Hey! You can't just barge in our house and criticize our parenting skills." Dad Louis folded his arms.

"Well I'm sorry but I agree. You should have told them when you figured out it was a go." Aunt Perrie nodded as she sat next to Uncle Zayn.

"I know but it was hard enough." Dad Harry shook his head.

"We know. We're just giving you guys a hard time." Aunt Sophie smiles sitting down.

For the rest of the evening we talked. Well the adults did. My brothers sat there and listened. I, on the other hand was thing about all the possibilities that could go wrong at school.

The biggest one was me either getting mod by fans or being completed ignored for having gay parents. I don't get this world at all. Too many possibilities.

I was snapped back to reality by Dad Louis telling me to go to bed. I looked around the table. Everyone was gone. Everyone went home. Everyone was going to sleep.

I looked at my phone as I plug it into the charger. 12:00am. It read. Wow, how long did I stare into space? I blame my family for making me a thinker...

I change into a pair of plaid PJ bottoms and and oversized t-shirt. I quickly brush my teeth and climb into bed.

Goodnight Darcy. Wake up feeling better okay?
**************************
A/N
Sorry that took so long

I was sick

Anyways hope you like it!

Remember to comment and vote!