A Little Bit of Background

Hello, its me, thr author! I wanted to make a chapter specifically to tell you what your abilities are and some other basic info about your backstory and current life.

Your abilities will center arroumd your old hand to hand combat experience, as you used to be a female boxing champion.

Your passive is 'Momma Said Knock You Out'

This ability allows your mele attacks to do 4
50 damage instead of 30, due to your hand to hand experience in combat.

Your tactical ability will be called 'confidence boost'

After you either knock down or kill an enemy, you will get a burst of speed and will regain 25 health or shield, depending on what you need.

Your Ultimate abilitie Will be 'K.O.'

Once activated, if you shoot an enemy player in the head, they will temporarily see dramaticly less and the screen will be alot darker, imparing the vision of the player.

Those are the main ideas that i have, if you have any suggestions please let me know!

Your backstory goes a little something like this. This might be slightly altered in the future, but nothing too dramatic.

You have alwase lived in a poverty ridden area in the outlands, and your family alwase struggled with money. And as if this wasnt hard enough, your mother became ill and you didnt have the money to take her to see a doctor.

You became desperate for money, trying anything that could help you save your mother. Thats whem you found it. The undergeound fight Club.

They held boxing matches and people would bet lots of money on whoever would win, some of wich would go to the participants, more so to the winner.

That's when it all started. You started fighting and before long, you could stedily earn money. It wasnt easy, but it was worth it to help your mother. Through your work, you learned about the Apex Games. Seemed really dangerous, but you earned boatloads of money from each fight. You took a flyer for it.

One late night when you arrived back home, you saw your father crying in the living room. Fearing the worst, you ask what was wrong.

He tells you that your mother had gotten way worse, and that she was likely not going to make it if she wasnt hospitalized, wich you did not have the money to do.

You look at the apex flyer and make your decision. You would go to the Apex Games. You had to. Anything for your mother.

Well, I know, its some backstory, but,I think its a bit believable, not too outrageous I mean. If You have any suggestions feel free to tell me.

The first chapter of the story will start with you arriving at the Apex Headquarters to meet the fellow legends and learn the ropes.