Part 13- Anxiety and Hotel

As we arrived on my home planet at around noon time, and we decided to go to the hotel before anything else.

As we got a taxi, we just continued to talk about my family.

The ride there was fairly quick, and checking in was nearly easy.

"Hey, your those people from The Apex Games, right?" Someone from behind us asks. I turn around and see a few young girls, all wearing smiles upon their face.

I nod and smile.

"Oh my god, really? This is so cool! Can I get a picture of us together?" She asks while glancing between Octavio and I. I nod and walk over to them they each take out their phones. They each are smiling super widely.

They put their phones on selfie mode and we pose together as they take a picture. They giggle madly and thank me. They run off and call their friends. I laugh and turn back to Octavio.

"Someone's popular already. Look at you." He says with a smile. He grabbled the rest of out luggage as we headed up the elevator.

"What floor did we get anyway?" I ask as I watch the elevator blink as we passed each floor.

"We're going all the way to the top hermosa!" He says with a smirk.

When we finally reached the top floor, I ran through the room we got, laughing madly. I had never stayed in a penthouse before. I look arround at how large the rooms were. They were much larger than any I had ever stayed in.

Octavio puts our luggage down and walks up to me, putting his arm arround my shoulders.

"Pretty nice, huh? Just dont jump from the top level down to the floor. That will break something." He says. I look at him and give him a puzzled look. Thatw as oddly specific.

"Personal experience." He says, noticing my look. I chuckle and kiss his cheek. He is such a fucking idiot and I love it. I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Whadda ya wanna do?" I ask. He puts his hand on his chin and makes a face that looks deep in thought.

"Hmm. I can think of a few things, hermosa, but on the top of my list is you. Just sayin'." He says. I laugh and nudge him.

"What!? My legs came off, not my dick!" He says amusedly. I laugh even harder and wipe a tear from my eye. We walk to our bedroom and set down our stuff. I unpack my stuff and put it away. I flop down on the bed and sigh.

Octavio flops down beside me and puts his arms over me.

"I'm nervous. About tomorrow." I say quietly. Octane props himself over my and gives me a sympathetic smile.

"Its going to be okay, I promise." he rubs his hands across the side of my face. I lean into his touch and let a tear slip down my face. He kisses the tip of my nose.

"She is in a better place now, she is happier now. She is no longer in pain." He wipes away my tear with his thumb and kisses me.

"I know, I just don't know what to do without her." I say. I give him a sad smile.

"Your right, its going to be hard for a long time, but I promise you, I will help you in every way I can to get you through this." He says softly.

"How did I end up with someone as great as you?" I hug him tightly on to me.

He hugs me back and kisses my neck softly. I bite my lip and feel blush rising on my face.

"Only by being so amazing yourself." he says in a muffled voice.

He props himself back up and gazes into my eyes. He had a slight blushed face and he seemed troubled.

He rolls off of me and sits up, taking q deep breath.

"Is something wrong?" I ask him.

"No, its nothing." he replies.

I go behind him and hug him. I kiss his cheek.

"Not gonna leave you alone until you tell me." I say with a chuckle. He sighs and turns around.

"Its nothing, really hermosa." he says.

"Whatever you say, but I'm still gonna ask you." I kiss him again and go sit on his lap. He wraps his arms a ground my waist and kisses my neck, making me feel good inside. I wrap my arms around his neck and run my fingers through his hair.

He continues to kiss my neck, focusing on one spot in particular and I bite my lip, forcing myself to be silent.

"You enjoy that, don't you?" he chuckles. My face goes very red and he pulls away from my neck to look at me. My mouth force boy turns up at its corners as I embarrassedly looked away.

"No need to be embarrassed, hermosa." he says in a whisper, sending shivers down my spine.

He runs his hands down my sides and over my thighs. He takes one of his hands off of my hands and puts it on the side of my face.

He kisses me and I feel him run his toung across my bottom lip, asking for entry. I gladly accepted his request and deepen our kiss.

I feel one of his hands reach around me and squeeze my ass. I gasp and he chuckles. He bites my bottom lip slightly and pulls away.

"Would you like to go any further with this? Remember this is your decision entirely. Either way, I respect how you feel and what you want to do." He seems nervous as he asks, and I think to myself. Did I want this? .

I love him and I trust him, but am I ready for this? Maybe I am. After a few more second of thought, I decided.

"I.. I would like to go further with you. I really trust you." I say quietly. He kisses my cheek.

"Are you completely sure?"

I nod.

He pushes me back onto the bed and I feel my heart race.

"I promise there is no need to worry. I promise you I will be gentle."

(The nsfw shit will be next chapter so if you don't wish to read it, do not read the first half of next chapter. The second half does contain some crucial development that wouldn't be good to miss.)