Part 6- Amusement pt. 2

"What do you want to ride now?" I ask him.

"I dont know. What about the zipper?" He asks, pointing to a ride nearby.

I nod. We race over to the ride and get in line. We only have to wait a few turns before we get the chance to ride. Looking at the car, I realize that it is pretty small. It would probably be a little cramped. Not that I really minded it being a tight space, I just dont want him to be uncomfortable.

As we both squeezed into the compartment and look at each other.

"I think your going to like this one!" He says with a smile.

I giggle and nod.

The ride starts moving, and I start to feel my stomach flip, so I go to grab the handlebar... And put my hand right on top of Octavio's... Well, its too late to let go now, so if he is uncomfortable, he can deal for a while.

I laugh as I feel us begin to flip over, being swung around by the machine.

He smiles and laughs as well. We hit that double flip on the way down, and I curl my body up the best I can given the current restrictions. The momentum from the ride pushes me into Octavio's side, making me blush a little, but other than that I really was enjoying the ride. Once it slowed down I sit back up, hints of embarrassment still faint on my face.

We laugh and look at eachother, both of us smiling like idiots.

"That rush was great!" I say through laughter.

"I know! Thats why I love this ride." He responds. After we get out, we decide to go get some food as the time is arround Six PM.

We find a small restaurant and sit down at a small table.

"Hey, that introduction video should be live by now, wanna take a look?" Octavio asks, holding up his phone. I nod and lean over him to watch the video.

All of the questions were about my abilities, which I thought were underwelming, but Octavio thought they were amazing.

When we reached the part where I punched the man in the face, Octavio was stunned.

"Holy shit, amiga! Thats insane!" He says with a laugh.

I blush a little and move back to my seat.

"I like the costume." He says, "You look good!"

My face goes even redder as I mumble "thanks."

He chuckles at my embarrassment and we look through the menu.

I find (favorite food) on the menu and instantly decide on it.

Octane gets fish and fries.

We sit there for a while, talking and eating before we see Bloodhound and Mirage walking by... Holding hands.. OH MY GOD THEY ARE SO CUTE!

I point to them and Octavio takes a picture.

"We are totally showing them that later." I say.

"You fucking bet!" He says while putting his phone away.

We laugh and finish our food. I go to pay for my half and he stops me.

"My treat, amiga!" He says with a smile.

"Are you sure?" I ask. He nods and pays. We leave and decide to go on one last ride.

"You choose this one amiga!" He says. I look arround and find one last ride.

"How about that one?" I ask, pointing to the ferris wheel.

"Really?" He asks.

"Yeah. I think its very pretty. I know its probably dumb, but I like it." He says.

"Alright then, lets go." He says.

We walk over to the ride and get on it first try! What luck!

We start to go up and I look out over the park. It was so beautiful with all of the lights.

I look back to Octane and smile. He smiled back.

We were nearing the top of the ride and I began to shiver. It was pretty cold out now that it was dark.

Octavio seems to notice.

"You a bit cold?" He asks.

"Yeah, but I'll be fine." I say with a shrug.

He takes off his jacket and hands it to me.

"Really? You dont have too." I say.

"No, its all right amiga. I'm not cold anyway." He says with a smile.

"Fine." I say with a chuckle. Putting on his coat I smell his cologne. It smells nice.

"Thanks" I say.

He shrugs and looks out on the park, his face slightly blushed. I smiled at the sight.

When the ride ended we headed to the rendezvous point. We met up with all the others and we head to the car.

As we All pile in, I hear bloodhound and Elliott snicker before looking at us.

I gove them a confused look and they laugh.

I roll my eyes and get in, again sitting on top of Octavio. I sigh, being very tired out from all the amazing memories I have made today.

I see Elliott quickly turn to me before looking back at bloodhound while laughing with them.

Whats up with them tonight?  All I know is that it cant be good. I take in a deep breath of air, the smell of the jacket making me feel at ease.

I lean on the door and try to fall asleep, only to feel Octavio shift me into a more comfortable position. He had one arm over my shoulder, the other under my knees and I was now leaning on him instead. When he touched me it didnt make me feel awkward, like it did with Anita. My face went red and I hear lifeline chuckle.

I watch the lights pass outside, and I hope that someday we can come back. Defiantly with Octavio. He made it pretty fun. I feel my chest tighten and I feel butterflies in my stomach.

His touch made me feel happy, but why? My skin tigled at his touch. I let go of my thoughts and let myself drift to sleep, feeling safe as I could while in dare devil's arms.