Blurb Preview

Based four years after the events of S-I-N

~~~

When we last left off Lainey had returned to America with her older brother Dale and Gerard was heartbroken but had just been offered the deal of a lifetime.

Lainey's now grown up into a twenty-one year old who works at both a lingerie store and as an assistant manager in Hot Topic in San Diego and lives in a flat with her three year old. Her best friends are the same trio of girls she used to know as a teenager, one of her bosses is a bitch and there may or may not be some chemistry between her and the the guy working in the vinyl store at the local mall.

Gerard's band My Chemical Romance has taken off, gotten a record deal, signed to a label and really pumped out the albums, three in the space of four years he's traveled most of the world but hasn't spoken with or seen Lainey once. After dating a new girl for nearly a year he might be ready to open up to someone, fall in love again, get serious and maybe even think about things like getting married or starting a family.

It seems like the two have moved on, now with things other than old flames on the mind but is it possible that a chance encounter will ignite their burnt out hearts?