Chapter 2 | Sleepless nights

2 days had passed and Puppet soon had enough motivation to do things, such as making potions, or making sandwiches. Of course, his worries were still high about the last two nights. Not being able to quite concentrate. ℨŊŊᗛƦĐ would soon be here and Puppet didn't have a plan yet.

The puppet just brushed it off his shoulders and went on with the day, making sure not to show any worry.

Baby on the other hand wasn't having such a good night. The next morning, she woke up from her bed with circles around her eyes. She slowly got up from her bed, almost falling due to the Sleepless Nights. She poured a cup of coffee and took sips while playing her video games. "Baby?" The clown girl turned her head over to her trap door, seeing Foxy.

"Oh.. hey foxy." Baby said tiredly, trying not to slur her words. The foxes ears flattened. "No good sleep again?" Baby nodded letting out a small tired chuckle, taking another sip of her coffee. "Maybe it's the video games?You have been playing them before bed a lot." Baby shot her head to Funtime foxy, smiling silly. "Foxy, you can never play enough video games." The fox let out a quiet chuckle, returning the smile.

"Well.. I'm going to Lolbit's room. Wanna come? It might wake you up."
Foxy asked, his tail moving back and forth. Baby got up from her chair and turned off her computer. "Sure, I'll have something interesting to do." She smiled. Baby followed foxy down the ladder, coffee in hand.

"So what happened while I was gone?" Baby asked still sounding tired. Foxy paused, walking slower. "Foxy?" Baby said in a annoying voice, poking him waiting for an answer. "What? Oh.. yeah, it was just a couple normal days!" The fox replied, smiling nervously. The clown girl could tell he was lying but didn't say anything. Soon enough they were at Lolbit's door, they opened it to find Lolbit on the floor staring to her fish tank.

"Hi Lolbit!" Baby said happily, Lolbit didn't answer just staring at her fish tank having her thinking face on. "Lolbit?" Foxy sat down next to her. "Oh, hi foxy, hi baby!" Lolbit smiled, though, she didn't make eye contact. "You okay?" Foxy asked, his ears slightly flattening. "What? Oh, yeah! I'm just trying to figure out how fish swim." Baby sat down next to foxy and Lolbit staring with her, foxy let out a chuckle joining in.