Chapter 3 | Go Fish

2 chapters in 1 day? Really Rei? I know, I was just bored. (^_^)
—————————————————-

Baby took a few sips of her coffee after leaving Lolbit's room, foxy stayed behind watching duck videos and cat videos with Lolbit. She was hoping she'd get at least some good sleep tonight, so, she took Foxys advice and didn't play video games for the rest of the day. It was a bit hard, since she was addicted, but she got through it.

She decided to drink tea before bed, while reading one of her video game cheat books. She took a long yawn, and laid down. Only hoping that the next day she'd be fully rested.

The clown girl opened her eyes and looked around the room, for once, she felt awake and energized. Baby got up from her bed yawning while stretching out her arms. She poured a cup of coffee and climbed down her ladder.
While in the main room, she saw puppet sitting there playing Go Fish with himself.

"Puppet? Why are you playing by yourself?" Baby asked, sitting down in the chair across from him. She put we coffee down making sure it wouldn't spill onto the cards. "Everyone's busy, so.. yeah, that's why." Puppet answered, still swiping cards. His full focus and attention went to the cards on the table, finally taking his mind off of everything around him.

"Well, can I play?" Baby asked smiling, she waiting for an answer. "How do I know you're baby?" Puppet asked quietly, glaring but still paying full attention to the game. Baby's smile slowly faded, "what do you mean?" Her tone of voice sounding confused, and slightly afraid. Puppet realized his thoughts were getting to him, he glanced up to baby and back to the cards.

"Sorry Baby, I've just had a rough day."
The clown girl smiled sadly, "Well, I think you need someone to help you feel better." She smiled. Puppet looked up to Baby and returned the smile, "wanna play?" Puppet asked, sliding a stack of cards over to Baby. "It's on." She smiled.

Foxy walked back down the hall from Ballora's room. He took a bite of his steak, while looking down to his feet.
Foxy's ears twitched as he looked up, his eyes shot to the elevator. "Nope, not doing it." Foxy said firmly, he kept walking trying to take his attention off of it. Foxy's eyes kept looking to the elevator over and over again. "No, not going." Foxy growled.

Ding!

The elevator ring was quiet, but still loud enough to hear. Baby and puppet were too focused on the game.
Foxy's tail swayed back and forth, feeling quite uneasy and unsure about his decision. The elevator door opened, foxy took a step forward. His steps were slow and in a pattern, in case of having to run back into the machine.
Foxy's ear twitched, listening for the slightest of sounds.

His foot almost hit the main room of the basement. His eyes looked back and forth waiting for any movement.
He quickly put down a foot and jumped by the loud sound. "WELCOME FOXY!" The foxy looked around in panic, his thoughts all scattered.
"I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A WHILE!" The elevator spoke, foxy sighed realizing who it was. "It's just elevator.."

The fox was still unsure about his surroundings, walking backwards slowly. Foxy pressed the elevator button waiting for it to open. He pressed it once more. "IM AFRAID I CANT LET YOU LEAVE." The elevator said firmly. Foxy's ear slightly flattened, trying to figure out how to handle the situation. "Elevator, open the door." Foxy said, trying to hide the ear in his voice. Of course, no movement was made from the elevator.
"Open- the door!" Foxy said with his teeth, using all of his strength to open the door.

Foxy's ears shot up as his eyes widened, he heard faint voices. And it was clear what they said, they were getting closer. The fox ran to Funtime auditorium, crouching down so they wouldn't see him. "You've ruined the plan! Now we have to start all over again!" A voice said, it sounded like Baby but a deeper yet mature voice. Foxy peeked out and watched closely.
FreakShow baby walked into the room angry and upset. "It was an accident. We all make accidents!" Golden Freddy replied, walking into the room after her.

"I don't expect that from you." She growled. "Oh, so only Purple Guy can make mistakes?" Golden Freddy said, a growl hidden in his voice. FreakShow baby sighed out of anger, "I expect it from him because he's not the brightest. You though, I expect better."
Foxy glared at the torn up clown girl and golden bear, he creeped away and crawled up a vent. Foxy took slow but fast steps, still trying his hardest not to make a sound. "Hey, What are you doing in here?" Foxy heard a high pitch voice, he looked down and saw bonnet.

"Get outta the way, some of us have things to do." She said, pushing foxy aside. The fox watched her mutter angrily while crawling away. "Jeez.."
Foxy kept on crawling until he fell.
His head hit hard on the ground, most likely denting his head. He had dirt and dust all over him.

"Did you hear something?" Puppet asked looking up at baby. "Yeah.. a loud sound. Like something hit the.. floor..." baby and puppet both stared at foxy on the ground, groaning and moaning due to the awful headache and pain. Baby ran over to foxy, as puppet just watched and stared. Freddy walking out of his room eating chicken behind him, also staring. "Foxy! Are you okay? What happened!?"

The fox groaned, putting a paw on his dented head. "I-ow..." foxy just laid there in pain. "Don't worry, we'll get you fixed up! Puppet help me get foxy to the back room." Puppet nodded while getting up, walking towards them. "I didn't do it this time." Freddy mumbled. Next thing foxy knew was darkness.

He woke up on a comfortable bed, rubbing his head due to the awful headache. "What- ugh..." foxy groaned. "Hey buddy.." Baby said, smiling sadly. "You okay?" Foxy looked up to baby "yeah.." he smiled. "What happened?" Puppet asked, sitting in the chair next to him. "I-.. you're gonna be mad at me..." foxy said sadly, sounding guilty.
"No, we couldn't be mad at you." Baby smiled. Foxy nodded, trusting baby's words. "I- went in the elevator..."

Baby's smile quickly faded turning into a blank face. "What?" Was all that she could slip out. "I-.. went into the elevator?..." foxy repeated, almost regretting his words. "Baby?" Puppet said quietly, looking over to the clown girl. Baby shook her head slowly. "You know I don't want you to be in there." She said, her voice still having no emotion. "Why'd you go in there?"
Foxy's ears flattened, "I- I'm sorry I-" The fox couldn't make out words.

Baby's tone started to get angry slowly, "you know I don't want any of you to be in there. I- I can't believe you disobeyed me!" Foxy looked at baby sadly, regretting his decisions. "Baby- I'm sorry!" The clown girl got up and walked out of the room. Foxy looking over to puppet for advice. "She's Just overeating! Don't worry." Puppet said smiling nervously. The fox looked down in shame, closing his eyes to rest.