Chapter 7 | Piles of work to do

Baby checked off every bill on the papers, she was angry foxy hadn't showed up to help her. She shrugged and convinced herself he was busy and wasn't feeling good. It was getting late so she decided to get some rest.

Freddy walked downstairs to foxy's room, chicken in hand. He had hidden some explosives in his pocket, and flint and steal. "Foxy! I've come to blow up you're- oh.." the bear stared at foxy's limp body sat up against the wall. He had a huge rip in his chest, Freddy, being the bear he is panicked. "Foxy!? U-uh?! Oh well.. might as well just burry him.." Freddy said, taking out a shovel.

Just then baby came downstairs, she was holding coffee and was in her pajamas. "Hey foxy, can I use you're-"
Freddy just looked back at baby holding the shovel behind his back. "Freddy! What did you do!?" Baby got on foxy's level looking at his ripped open chest. "Nothing! I just came down here and here he was, all dead and stuff." The clown girl just sighed in disbelief, "I'm telling the truth! I was just gonna burry him so you wouldn't blame me." Freddy said, he showed baby the shovel and put it on the counter. "Only someone who MURDERED someone would say that!"

Freddy sighed out of defeat, "Fine.. blame me for everything.." Freddy mumbled walking up the stairs. Baby called puppet down stairs and both tried to fix him. "There is no way Freddy did this.. it looked like it ripped from the inside." Puppet said, he took out a ranch and continued working. "Well, he was down here, with a shovel.." baby replied, handing puppet screws. "Well you never know with Freddy anymore. He could one day disappear into a portal and never return." Puppet said, letting out a chuckle.

Baby smiled, and took out some extra Funtime Foxy parts, handing them over to puppet. "Yeah, and Golden Freddy could go in with him." Baby joked, puppet just let out a laugh and continued working. "And then Lolbit Foxy And Ballora would hide it from us." Baby said snickering. "Yeah!" Puppet replied. "There! He's fixed." Puppet said, standing up proud of his work. "Good job puppet! We did good." Baby said smiling, puppet gave her a hi-five and turned on the power button.

Foxy opened his eyes slowly, groaning. "W-What.." he mumbled. His vision was blurry and he had a headache.
"Hey buddy." Puppet said waving his hand in front of foxy's ace. "Don't do that!" Baby said slapping his hand. Foxy was confused, and didn't know where he was. Suddenly he widened his eyes and remembered what happened, "BABY! Thank goodness you're here! I-it- was-" Foxy started panicking, freaking out. He put a paw on his chest, and suddenly pat all over it confused. "Foxy you okay?" Baby asked, she had fear in her voice. "It came- I It- broke!- I-" foxy couldn't make out his words.

Baby slapped foxy on the cheek, "get a hold of yourself man!" Foxy stood still breathing slowly, catching his breath. "What happened?" Puppet asked. Foxy sighed, finally opening his mouth speaking clearly. "I was fixing my TV, next thing I know I felt a sharp pain in my chest and then blacked out. But I saw something in the room with me.."

Baby and puppet both just stared waiting for another sentence, "what was it?" Puppet asked, trying not to mumble. "It- I don't know.. it was all mangled up, tons of wires... and a party hat- I- I don't know.." both baby and puppet stared at each other intensely, both feared for what was going to happen next.

"I do not recognize you, you are new.."