Chapter 6 | wires

Foxy's evening had gone peaceful, Lolbit was no where to be seen but Foxy assumed she was fine. Sure, he was worried and concerned about her disappearance, but she was a strong fox. Foxy stared to feel sick afterwards, but he brushed it off his shoulders.

"Hey puppet." Foxy greeted him while walking into the kitchen, puppet waved back and looked back to his sandwich. Foxy looked over to where puppet was working, noticing what he was making. "Hey, you don't mind if you could make me a sandwich, right?" Foxy asked, walking up next to him. The puppet smiled, nodding again while taking out more bread. "Thanks, I don't feel too good.." Puppet looked up to foxy, putting up an eyebrow. "What kind of 'I don't feel good' ?" Foxy let out a chuckle and took out a jar of pickles, handing them to puppet. "I guess a headache and stomach ache?"

"Oh I know those," puppet said, opening the jar of pickles. "They suck."
Foxy nodded agreeing with him, "so, how's Lolbit doing? Haven't seen her since this morning." Puppet said, he handed foxy the sandwich while eating his own. The fox shrugged, "I don't know. I haven't seen her either."
Puppet took a bite of his sandwich and swallowed it, looking back up to foxy. "I'm sure she's fine." Foxy let out a chuckle and nodded, "yeah."

"Well, I'm going back to my room. Thanks for the sandwich puppet!" Foxy said, as he walked back to his room. Taking the last bite of his sandwich and swallowing it. Puppet waved back smiling, and turned back to the counter continuing his sandwich. The fox sat on his couch groaning, not knowing what else to do. The pain was bearable, but he'd like it to stop. Soon enough foxy tried working on his TV, taking the pain off of his mind.

It wasn't minutes later till the pain became worse, and foxy laid up against the wall. "What the hell.." he mumbled, the fox got up and tried to look for a solution to help the pain, but all of a sudden he felt a sharp pain through his chest. The fox just stared out of shock, and fell to the floor, his vision blurry.

The last thing he remembered was something walking out of the room.

"There's something bad inside of me.."