Chapter 4 | Friends?

Foxy went back to his room a few minutes after, he sat on his couch trying to fix the TV. He did regret what he did, but wasn't baby just overrating? Foxy was sure they'd be good in a few days. It wasn't that big of a deal.

He was wrong.

Months had passed and baby didn't even make eye contact with foxy, she just made comments that foxy and the others knew was meant for him.
It came to the point where foxy didn't even try to talk to her. Foxy twitched his ear, looking at the time on his clock.
Hi feet hit the floor, as he walked up his stairs. They felt brand new and polished, someone must've came down here cleaning them the past few months. The fox peeked around the corner overhearing Ballora and Puppets conversation.

"Foxy and Baby haven't come out in months." Puppet said, sighing after. "Yeah, But don't worry, I'm sure they'll come around." Ballora said, giving Puppet a reassuring smile. "Hey guys." Foxy said greeting them, his soft paws on the ground not making a sound. Foxy saw Ballora light up and hug him tightly, while puppet smiled. "B-allora! You're ch-oking me!" Foxy said, having a slight chuckle. "You can't breathe, you have no lungs!" Ballora replied letting go. "Oh.. I forget about these things."

"Foxy! How are you doing buddy!" Puppet asked smiling. Foxy sat down on a chair in front of puppet and Ballora. "I've been doing okay.. hey, have any of you polished my stairs?" Foxy asked. Ballora and puppet shook their heads while shrugging their shoulders. "Not that I recall." Puppet said. Foxy nodded. All three heard a door opening, they turned their heads to see baby. Foxy and her both locked eyes for the first time in forever. Baby broke the contact, walking past them to the kitchen.

"Hey baby, come here!" Puppet yelled, baby came out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee in her hand, and avoided contact with foxy, feeling his eyes on her. "Yeah?" If Baby was able to sweat, she was sure she would be sweating at this very moment. "Foxy has something to say to you." Foxy looked up from his feet, "huh?" Baby looked up to foxy finally looking him in the eyes. "Oh, I do- Uh.. baby, I'm sorry for going into the basement. I just really want to be friends again.."

Baby sighed nervously, with her hand on her right arm. "I Uhm.." the clown girl stuttered, trying to find the right words. "Foxy.. I'm sorry for getting angry about you going down to the basement..." foxy smiled widely, getting up from his seat. Baby backed up slightly, as foxy opened his arms and wrapped them around her. "I forgive you, and I'm sorry for in the elevator." Baby smiled, "it's okay buddy."

"Woah." All four turned their heads to see Freddy munching on chicken.
"Freddy?" Was all Foxy was able to slip out. "What?" Foxy let out a chuckle and waved to baby walking back to his room. "That was nice." Puppet said, while smiling lightly. "Yeah." Baby says, watching foxy walk back.