Chapter 8 | the villians share of plans

Golden Freddy sat peacefully at a table in the villains lair eating noodles. Purple guy wasn't there, and neither was bonnet. Lolbit was knocked out, and he finally got some peace. "Hey Golden boi!" Golden Freddy jumped, sighing annoyed as he turned to purple guy. "Hi.. purple guy..." "I came up with a new plan!"

"Well.. What is it?" Golden freddy asked, taking a bite of his noodles. "we could invent a new kind of rain, called Anvil Rain!" Purple guy said, after wards he laughed awkwardly, witch he thought was an evil laugh. "Yeah... that- could work.... but how could we get it to rain in The the pizzeria?" The golden bear asked, he took the empty bowl of noodles and put them on top of a barrel. "Oh.." purple guy said, finally thinking about it.

"Don't encourage him." Bonnet said, both jumped by her sudden appearance. "I honestly think we should just go ahead and take them out, but FreakShow baby thinks that a stupid plan.." bonnet said, mocking FreakShow Baby horribly. "What does she know?" Purple guy said, letting out a chuckle afterwards. "Tons of things. You realize she has lots of experience with this kind of stuff right guys?" Golden freddy says. "No, I thought she just came out of Baby." Purple guy replied, bonnet let out a sigh.

"She did you idiot, but she's been alive long before you. She's had more experience before all of us." Bonnet said, "even tried asking her advice for BonBon. She just sighed and walked away from me." "Yeah she has no humor." Golden freddy replied.
"She's too serious." Purple guy added, all mumble "yeah.." and nodded. "She should get some advice from the Toaster, its pretty funny." Purple guy said, "yeah! Toaster knows how to make people laugh!" Golden freddy said, he put on a grin while eating another bowl of noodles.

"What are you idiots doing?" All three jumped again, looking over to see a fox sitting on a chair beside purple guy. "Uh, foxy?" Golden freddy mumbled. "No you idiot, it's the voice!" Bonnet said, she's always been sassy and rude.
"Oh... well, we're trying to come up with better plans than FreakShow Baby to prove we're better than her." Golden freddy said finally replying, the Voice laughed, all three stared at it. "FreakShow baby's had lots of experience, there's no way you can beat her plans. Plus mine." Golden freddy let out a scoff, "like you can do better."

"Oh I can." The voice said, looking golden Freddy strait in the eyes, its glitching pupils staring into his soul. "That's what they all say." Bonnet said sighing, "watch me." The voice growled. All four sat in silence. "Okay so.. you gonna do something or.."
"You idiots- it's a metaphor!" The voice yelled, "THATS NOT A METAPHOR!" Bonnet yelled back. The golden bear just sat there and sighed, his peace ruined once again.

It's strange for a person to what to come here, in a place like this, willingly~