Chapter 10 | Not a kidnapping?

Freddy took a bite of chicken, watching foxy explain more of what he remembered. Pressing a button, he switched cameras on the computer, watching what was happening around the pizzeria. "Let's see, let's see.." he mumbled.

He normally snuck up to Baby's room and checked out the cameras sometimes, just to see what was happening around the pizzeria. "Wonder where Bon-Bon is.. I haven't seen him for a while." Freddy muttered to himself. He switched the camera to Bon-Bon's room, looking around.

He couldn't find anything, except for a quick glitch in the camera. "Huh.. that's strange.." Freddy mumbled, a shadowy figure soon showed itself creeping up behind him with a hammer, "normally that only happens when-"

—————————————————-

"That's all I recall.." Foxy said, rubbing the back of his head. "Hehe, that rhymes." Puppet chuckled, baby rolled her eyes and looked back to Foxy. "Anything else?"

"Baby, I already told you my memory's blurry." Foxy sighed, his shoulders were tense, and he looked at his feet on the floor not wanting to make eye contact. "Okay, Okay... sorry...."

The Animatronic girl hopped up off of the couch, and walked upstairs. Foxy and puppet watched her walk away. "Is she okay?" Foxy asked, concern in his voice. "Yeah, just stressed I guess. Hehe, that rhymes too." Foxy smiled, and looked back to his front door. He flattened his ears, and soon started working on his TV with puppet to get his mind off of things.

Did you know that I was on stage once?~