Chapter 5 | Red Wrists

Lolbit took her time, rearranging the couch, the TV, and her decorations. Today was going to be a good day, and no one was going to bother her. At least she hoped.. of course, she played her favorite show Stranger Cats, and it was almost coming to an end.

"Knock knock!" Lolbit heard the sound of baby's voice from behind her door, "oh hi ba-" FreakShow Baby let out an disturbing chuckle, "Hello." Lolbit backed up a bit, but hit something behind her. Turning around slowly, there stood Golden Freddy at least 4 feet taller than her. "U-uh..."

The fox backed up more, trying to look around the room for a possible escape. "Wait, are you watching Stranger Cats? I love this show!" Golden Freddy smiled widely, before being slapped. "Ow!" Lolbit jumped into the water near pirate cove, "stay focused!" The torn up clown girl growled. Lolbit hid underneath the ship, it was good she was waterproof. "You think you can run from me?" Lolbit let out a gasp and turned around to face FreakShow Baby. She tried to swim away but before she knew it, Golden Freddy hit her with a chair, knocking her out. The last thing she saw was darkness.

Lolbit slowly opened her eyes, groaning. She wasn't in a comfortable bed, but instead chained up in a cage.
There stood FreakShow Baby and Golden Freddy. Behind her was purple guy smiling silly, making sure she would escape. "L-let me go!" Lolbit yelled, growling as a warning for them to release her. "I'm afraid I can't do that.." The clown girl said, putting up a finger. "See, we need you as a hostage... Foxy wouldn't let his little girlfriend get hurt now, would he?" Lolbit flattened her ears. She pulled on the chains.

Lolbit winced at the pain from the chains sharp points digging into her wrists. "I wouldn't do that if i were you." FreakShow Baby said, letting out another chuckle. Lolbit glared at her, and pulled harder. "Agh!" The points dug deeper into her metal, and they were sharp enough to do so.

She tried to chew at the chains but they were metal, and hurt her teeth. "Now, you might stay here for a while.. I hope you don't mind..." FreakShow baby said, walking away. Lolbit growled at her, trying to break free. The fox stood there in silence, and looked over to Golden Freddy. "Oh- What? Want me to tell you the ending to Stranger Cats?"