~Chapter 10~

You wake up, still right next to Crowley. You remember last night and are suddenly filled with dread at the thought of facing him once he realizes you're awake-- you fell asleep on top of him. Oops. So, for around thirty seconds, you pretend to be still asleep.

"Uh, Y/N." Shit. "I know you're awake. You can get up now." So you lift your head and flop back onto your side of the bed.

"I'm going to call Aziraphale. As he said, we still have a lot to explain." He gets up and leaves you alone in your room. That wasn't so bad. You follow his lead and decide to get out of bed. As you start getting dressed, you hear the front door open. Aziraphale got here quickly.

You leave the room and join Aziraphale and Crowley in the study. Aziraphale is the first to speak.

"Ah, Y/N! What happened? Are you and Crowley on good terms now?"

"Yeah, we are! But you each keep saying that there's more to the story than just you're an angel and a demon." Crowley is the one who speaks next.

"Long story short, Armeggedon is coming because of the antichrist. We have no idea where he is but we're trying to find him. The end of the world is in a few days. We're going to check a hospital's birth records in a few, so get some food and let's go." Aziraphale glares at him.

"I think that was a bit too fast for her."

"You think everything I do is too fast. Y/N, how was my driving?" You think back to the car ride you had on the way to Crowley's flat a few days ago.

"I don't know, I wasn't paying attention...?" Crowley looks triumphant.

"If it was as bad as you say, she would have noticed." Aziraphale sighs.

"Let's just go." You run into the kitchen, grab a slice of toast, and run back out. Crowley and Aziraphale are waiting by the door.

"Okay, let's go," Crowley says, opening the door and heading to the Bentley. Being the polite person you are, you head to the backseat and let Aziraphale sit in the front.

In the car, you decide to ask about this whole business.

"How did you lose the antichrist?"

"We don't know."

"The world's going to end in a few days?"

"Well, actually, it should already be over. There's just something odd happening and we don't know what." Well, that's comforting.

"So this is the hospital you delivered him to?"

"Definitely."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep."

"So our job is to save the world."

"That's right."

"And by finding the antichrist, we can do that. But how will that help?"

"If we stop the antichrist from being evil, then maybe he won't destroy us all."

"What else is going on?"

"This missing antichrist just named his Hellhound. So unless we can stop him ourselves, we're screwed." Oh, fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that you're paying attention to Crowley's driving skills, you're scared for your life. He nearly ran over ten people on the way here. Each time, he said something like: