The first encounter

Aniya's POV

(I wear the outfit above just without the jacket and the white and black shoes instead of plain black ones)

Since Quin wanted to acted lazy I'm running late already all my files in one hand and my Starbucks in The other tryna talk on the phone with one of my clients. Bam!

??:"oh shit"

I look up to see my coffee spilled all on some dudes expensive ass suit and my papers all on the floor

Me:"omg I'm so sorry"

??:"Naw your good"

I look at him he flashes them pearly white teeth and I damn near melt

Me:"hi I never met you before which office is yours"

??:"oh no I don't work here I'm just here to see my lawyer"

Me:"oh in that case please don't sue me for burning you"

?? Laughing:"its fine your ok... I didn't get your name"

Me:"I didn't give it to you"

??: "well can I have your name"

Shelly walks up and grabs his arm ugh I just hate this bitch tall don't even know

Shelly:"Dwayne I've been waiting for you in my office... good morning Aliyah that's your name right"

I walk past her cuz the bitch defiantly know my name cuz Andrew already told me bitch was talking shit about me saying I got a fat ass cuz I get fucked in it all the time like bitch even if I did?!tf why it matter to you

Dwayne's POV

Days pass by

My life's been kinda hectic some nigga saying he witness me killed another man now I might go to jail I can't though my baby girls need me that's why this lawyer need to come through I mean she always has... but that other lawyer made me want to fuck the shit out of her even after she spilled some coffee on my ass. don't get me wrong Shelly cute and she give a nigga top and shit but Shawty I saw the other day whoa I walk through the grocery isles yes ima nigga and I grocery shop anything for my kids. I look up to see the girl Aliyah I think that's her name damn her ass dawg I can't let her pass me by twice and not get her number.

Me:"so we meet again can I get your name this time"

She extends her right hand I shake it

??:"it's Aniya what's your name"

Me:"I'm dwanye and its a pleasure to see you again"

I kiss her hand she starts blushing and smiling extra hard

Me:"has someone ever told you your smile was beautiful"

Aniya:"I heard it maybe once or twice"

Me:"well I think you should hear how beautiful you are everyday"

Aniya laughing:"how many girls you spit this game to"

Me:"only you"

Aniya:"yea Rig-"

??:"mom can I get these"

Aniya:"yea go ahead and go get some milk"

A little boy about 7 or 8 runs down the aisle

Me:"can I get your number so I can see your beautiful smile again"

Aniya:" look your a sweet guy and all but I have a kid"

Me:"ok I kinda figured that when he called you mom and what does that mean"

Aniya:"I'll be talking to some guy when he finds out I got a son he will either quit talking to me or expect me to put him before my kid and that Ain't happening"

Me:"well that's not me and I feel the same way about my kids they come first"

Aniya:"you have kids how many"

Me:"two girls 12 and 6"

Aniya:"Oh that's nice"

Me:"so can I get that number"

Aniya:"maybe another time"

She starts twirling her fingers through her hair

Me:"I can't do that"

Aniya:"and why not"

Me:"because my mom taught me you see something you want you go after it"