Being offical

Aniya's POV

Me:"hey baby"

Dwayne:"which one of the niggas let you in here... scooter?!"

Scooter:"uh yea boss"

Dwayne:"what did I say"

Scooter:"all of it is put up"

Dwayne:"alright bet back to work"

I sit on his lap and kiss his lips

Dwayne:"what you doing here"

Me:"well you always bring me lunch so I wanted to bring you some... and why do you never want me to come here are you fucking some of the bitches"

Dwayne:"no I already told you it's dangerous girls like you ain't meant for this"

Me:"girls like what?!"

Dwayne:"like you.. girls who went to college if somebody came in here shooting what would you do"

Me:"I wouldn't have to do nothing because I seen the snipers on top of the other buildings waiting for somebody to run up in here"

Dwayne laughing:"where do you come from one minute you acting all proper the next you talking bout snipers and shit"

Me:"I grew up in Compton I know how it works marquins dad was a drug dealer and after he died I went to college so my son wouldn't have to live that life"

Dwayne:"alright what if one night me and you in bed somebody run in my house"

Me:"ima grab the gun that lays between you head board and mattress"

Dwayne laughing:"how you know where my guns are"

Me:"I know where everything is in your house when you leave me there alone I look around"

Dwayne:"i should've known yo ass so nosey I bet you know the password to my phone too"

Me:"yep"

I kiss his lips and he continues to laugh

Dwayne:"you spending the night tonight"

Me:"yea Quin is going to Marcus'.... are the girls gunna be there"

Dwayne:"no Alexus gunna be with her mom and destiny going to her friends"

Me:"I don't have work tomorrow neither so it's just gunna be me and you all day"

Dwayne:"honestly I gotta handle something tonight idk what time that's gunna be over so the latest Id get home probably 6 in the morning"

Me whining:"so your gunna make me sleep all alone"

Dwayne:"you see how I feel when you wake up early in the morning and leave"

Me:"whatever... I was thinking though I want to meet your daughters it's been like four months I think that's enough time right"

Dwayne:"it's about time"

Me:"shut up go lock the door"

Dwayne:"for what you get yo ass up and go lock it"

Ugh he's so lazy but whatever I'm in the mood why not. I get up lock his door shut the blinds grab a hair tie off my wrist throw my hair In a ponytail walk back over to him and get on my knees i unbuckle his belt

Dwayne laughing:"what you doing"

Me:"well you always come give me head while I'm at work and I was just thinking I should return the favor"

He smiles at me. I haven't done this in a long time last time I sucked some dick was about 8years ago I feel like you shouldn't do it to just anybody you gotta have feelings for them And I got feelings for Dwayne so I pull his long thick dick out of his pants and I get to work

Destiny's POV

Daddy:"Des lex this is my girlfriend Aniya"

She embraces us in a big hug she's so pretty hopefully daddy will keep her and she can be like the mom I never had