my bestfriends hot

(Alex p.o.v)
Your sitting in your bestfriends room( carlos)  waiting for him to get back from the store with you guys snacks. You been wanting to tell Carlos that your bi and you have feelings for him but you don't want to ruin you guys friendship. In mid thought you hear the front door open amd then close shortly after. You hear carlos say I'm back. You trust and hide the fact that something is on your mind cause Carlos know's you so well.

He comes in the door and throws the bag of snacks and shit on the bed and goes to take a shower. You look in the bag and see that he got you your favorite snacks and drinks. And you begin to think of how great you guys would be together and you start to get sad cause it may never happen.

(Carlos p.o.v)
I told alex I was going to the store to get is some snacks since hes staying over and his fat ass is always hungry. I  get the snacks and leave home. On the way home I start thinking about how alex has been there for me through everything. I start to feel as If I like alex but I dont want to ruin our friendship by saying I'm bi and I like him.

I get home and give him the snacks and say that I was going take a shower. I hurry to the shower only to find that I had a huge ass bonner... it was from alex. Shit. I had to hurry and release or else I would be horny all night around him. I turn on the shower and start to rub my dick softly and I begin to go faster I start to moan a little but I stop myself before it gets to loud. I finish up and wash up and then I stop the shower.  I rap my self in a towel and go out.

(Alex p.o.v)
I was sitting on the bed on Instagram looking at fan edits of me and carlos when I heard the bathroom door open up. I look up and see carlos looking hot asf. I almost had to stop myself from running right up to him and kissing him. He was just in a towel and the rest was out for the world to see. I begin to look him up and down and then I stop on his bottom half. His dick more specifically. It was huge you could see his form through the towel. I just couldn't stop thinking about what I would do if that was mine.  I was in mid thought when I was brought out of my thoughts when Carlos yelled my name and I was shocked. He started laughing and said" what you looking at alex"  I begin to turn red and look down. He just says its fine alex your cute when your embarrassed.

I just stoped and almost died he called me cute. And with that I went to sleep feeling good and happy..

Word count: 536 word

Sorry if this was bad its my first time writing give me ideas.
Follow me on ig: pyt. Neiya