Be Mine

●Carlos●
I quickly raced out the room into the bathroom with my camera. I had to be quiet while doing this. I turned my camera on and waited for it to turn green then proceeded to say my intro.

"HEY you guys it's your boy Carlos back at it agian with another video. For today's video were going be surprising Alex.

Can't tell you with what yet so make sure to watch the whole way through. Since were going on a hangout and I don't want him to get suspicious that I have my camera were going do a "vlog" I say making  air quotations with my fingers.

" hes in the room waiting for me so I'll see you guys when we get done getting dressed and leave. Bye" I turn the camera really fast then turn it off hopeing that will be a cool transition later.

I walk out the bathroom and quickly head over to my dresser to put the Camera down. " hey goodmorning" Alex says to me from the bed. "Goodmorning baby boy" I say with a huge smirk on my face. Alex groans " Don't call me that" I chuckled and turned from my dresser wearing black ripped pants and a red champion's hoodie. " does this fit go?" Alex looks up from his phone and looks me up and down examing it.

" yes it looks good to me bro" he then looks back down to his phone and breaks out laughing.  " what are you laughing at"? I ask him slightly confused. He tossed his phone towards me " look" I pick up the phone and see me and Alex heads on an Elf's body dancing to some trap version of jingle bells. I break out laughing to.

When it ended I passed the phone back to him and got my shoes on. I got up and went to my full body mirror and took some pictures for my spam on Instagram. I was wearing black ripped Jean's with a red champion's hoodie and some red Van's. I also had my nails painted black and a cross necklace on ik how ironic.

" you ready to go?" I asked Alex, he looked up and nodded. I didn't realize what he was wearing until he got up. He was wearing my merch with the same pair of jeans we bought together and Jordan 11. His fit was pretty good ngl.

On the way to the car alex starts to talk. " oh hey so the fans wanted us to do Carlex vlogs you know me and your name together Carle-" " I know what Carlex is Alex they've been shipping us ever since we were 15" I chuckled lightly. Alex sighed and said something under his breath but I didn't catch it so I waved my hand for him to continue. " oh so um they wanted Carlex vlogs so I thought since your still here and were going on a hang out we could do Carlex vlogs"

I turned to look at him, his hazel eyes looking right back at me I smiled and turned my eyes back to the road " sure why not baby boy" I say in a low husky voice. " ugh stop calling me that" I break out laughing and continue to drive to our destination.

●Alex●
Carlos is really started to send me mixed emotions here and it's driving me nuts. First he surprises me with all the stuff I like just like a boyfriend would but I mean "ain't no complaints" "Huh?" Carlos asked while turning his head towards me. I look up and realized I said that out loud. " oh.. uh nothing just thinking out loud on accident I guess.. sorry" I awkwardly laugh it off,  he looks at me confused a little but soon returns his eyes to the road.

I sigh and look back out the window. I really just wish he would stop flirting and acting like he cares when he dosen't. I decided to take out my Camera and update the fans since I haven't since my intro. I flip the viewfinder up and press record. It turns green then I start to speak.

"So were in the car and Carlos won't tell me were we are going so I'm playing the fucking guessing game or whatever." Carlos looked at me and winked I rolled my eyes and continued. " so it is currently-" I look down at my phone to check the time " it is currently 5:15 and I'm starving so Carlos I better get food soon or I'll get hangry" Carlos looks at me with a over dramatic scared face " well I better hurry then I don't want to get hurt" he then breaks out laughing. " ok well I'll catch you guys later once we get there." I flip the viewfinder down and shut the Camera off. I lean my seat back and feel sleepiness fall over my eyes as I doze off.