Carlex vlogs

Enjoy:)

●Alex●
I was kinda looking forward to me and Carlos's hangout. I really wanted it to be a date but with Carlos not being gay I kinda wasn't hoping for much.

I woke up at 5:30 and got in the shower and did the rest of my normal routine. Brushed my teeth,did my skin care, got dressed and eat. breakfast. Today I was wearing my Fred×Alex merch and my plaid pants with white air forces. I wanted to take pictures today to post on my spam since the fit wasn't really it.

I got done with all that around 6:15 and decided to go see if Carlos was up. I aalk upstairs and go to the last door on the left and walk inside. Nobody was on the bed so I was assuming he was in the shower or using the bathroom. I Jump on he bed and decide to vlog my day with Carlos.

Most people have asked for a Carlex Vlog series so I thought while he's here I would do one. I get up to grab my camera and go over to my walkout balcony and press record on the camera. It turns green and I start with my Intro. "HEY WASSUP YOU GUYS ITS YOUR BOY ALEX OR BLESIV WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL ME AND TODAY IM COMING OUT WITH A BRAND NEW YOUTUBE VIDEOOOO! Hey was you guys how are you guys feeling cause today I'm feeling great. For today's video I'm going finally be doing the long awaited Carlex Vlog series. Carlos is currently in the shower so I just wanted to hop on here and get it started for you guys. I'll se you guys in a second with Carlos".

I put my hand to the camera and stop recording. I walk back into the room and flip on the bed. I go on Instagram to pass the time while I wait for Carlos.