hope lost.. then found🌙

* this chapter includes some smut. As well as suicidal thoughts. But when something bad happens something good does happen soon after so don't worry*

Thoughts= italics

*carlos pov*
I was feeling really depressed I couldn't really sleep at night and didn't really ever leave my room. I had just lost my bestfriend for probably ever. I've never seen him so mad. But then again alex is really (emo..lol) emotional, has been since we were like 13. Like when we were 12 I ate one of his chips and he cried for a solid 5 minutes. I don't know why I didn't just tell him, it probably would've ended differently if I didn't lead him on and then have my " girlfriend " walk in on us and ruin the fun..

I've tried to text alex ever since it's been about 2 weeks since that's happend and he hasn't answered me. I've tried texting him on Instagram, snapchat, imessages, Twitter. He just won't answer and now I'm all depressed and ( emo😂) emotional. I should've came out( of the closest😂.. get it .... yea... no... ok) to alex about my feeling I had for him when I realized them. But now hes gone and I've lost him.
* End of pov*

*Alex pov*
I kinda felt bad for blocking Carlos but he deserved it since he wanted to lead me on, then tell me he didn't care and still wanted to be friends, and the tried to kiss me. But then his girlfriend walks in and he acts like nothing was just going on. I wanted to cry at the time right then and there. But I wasn't about to cry in front of a stranger let alone carlos's dumb girlfriend that is ugly as shi. But I decided to unblock him. Why? Because we've been friends since I was 12 and although I was mad at him I didn't want to end our friendship forever. So I looked at everything he sent me

Texts between Alex and Carlos or Carlex

Carlos: alex I'm sorry. I should've told you I had a girlfriend..

Carlos: ik I shouldn't have lead you on especially since you trusted me with your feelings.

Carlos: ik I was being a dick and trying to kiss you when I knew I had a girlfriend but it felt right. I'm so so sorry for leading you on please answer me alex I feel awful and you mean the world to me... our friendship means the world to me.

Alex: it's fine... yes I am still mad at you but I wouldn't end our friendship you mean alot to me too but I've decided to give up on the crush I had on you.. since you have a girl6and aren't gay or bi I decided to just leave it alone and go back to being just friends. Also if it's ok with you can I come over I kinda miss your annoying ass.

Carlos: omg alex I'm so glad you unblocked me I'm so so so so so sorry and I would do it again. Also I broke up with he I didn't really like her to begin with. And thank you for not giving up on me and our friendship.and yea you can come over my mom is leaving for a business trip so you can spend the night if you want.

Alex: sure I'll spend the night and anytime fat ass. Lol

Carlos: ok see you in 10? Fater ass

Alex: yea I'll see you in 10. Bye💕

Carlos: ok bye💕

Ok you guys shorter chapter cause I'm writing this while I'm in school so I'll update later but have a great day. Bye..