that night

*RECAP*
I was looking right at his dick and he noticed me and said " it's fine alex your cute when your embarrassed " and with that I could go to sleep.

^Later that night^

^Alex p.o.v^
I was sleep when I started to notice that Carlos was moving around in the bed slot. I turn over to see him looking like he was enjoying what ever dream he was in.
It had immediately turned me on and I had a huge bonner just sticking up out of the covers.

Luckily carlos was still asleep so I decided to get undone. I hurried up and started slow and then increased my speed at my on pleasurable rate.
I started to hear moans that weren't mine form in the room. I turn over and see carlos jerking off as well.
I turn over and say" hey buddy you having fun.
He just turns and looks shocked.

^Carlos p.o.v
I was in a nice sleep when I woke up and noticed alex had a huge ass bonner I turned a little bit trying to act still sleep. And he was awake. I turn back around and just wait. Seconds later I begin to hear moans and groans it was so hot. WIAT WTF AM I TALKING ABOUT HOT. ITS ALEXXX. I then notice that I had a huge bonner too.

It was alex. I had to get rid of it so I started to jerk off to alex moaning and groaning. And it worked.... even better then I needed it too. It was so good i couldn't stop myself, i kept going and before I knew it I was a somewhat quiet moaning mess.  Right when I was about to release for the 2nd time alex caught me.....

To be continued...
Thx for reading
Give me ideas
Follow me on ig:@pyt.neiya
Word count:311