To good at Goodbyes pt3

So this is going be short cause I'm really tired but yea.

•Alex•
Carlos was here! He was actually here with me. I couldn't stop myself from kissing him and hugging him.  Yea I'm gay but hes not but nothing ever changed between us we still snuggled back before we had our huge argument.

I was beyond happy he bought me things as well. Once I was fully up and awake he have me the things he got me. He got me a huge stuffed animal that had my name engraved into the heart. He also got me my favorite sour gummies  and hot puffs which are my one of my favorite chips. He lastly got me a Sprite and a cherry slushie from 7-11. He knew me so well.

Once my mom left and I stopped crying from seeing him. I stayed cuddled up in him. I said I could move if he felt uncomfortable but he said it was fine. He was scrolling threw his phone and i was lying on his chest drifting off to sleep.

Before I dozed off  I heard Carlos say happy birthday baby boy as he ended his recordingof me on snapchat, I smiled and said thank you and feel back asleep on his chest.

•Carlos •
Alex feel asleep in me a while ago. I've heard that if your bestfriend or gf/bf falls asleep on you don't move it shows them that you really care if they wake up next to you.

So I set there with alex laying on me for a hour. He was extremely cute. I wondered why I haven't noticed this before but I didn't. I started to drift off to sleep so I cover me and alex up with the blanket and feel asleep with him wrapped around me

Short chapter sorry:( :)