Dr. Larray

Hey so this is going be a short little chapter cause I'm feeling lazy right now. And I also have to update my other book. Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes this is unedited and not reviewed before uploading so try not to mind them. But enjoy.

•Carlos
I couldn't fall asleep last night. Not after the incident with Alex and Larrays oversized hoodie. I know that larray is just one of Alex's close friends but still. Larray has been out as gay for like 5 years now, and Alex has just now come out to me, who says I was the first to know.

I decided I needed to talk to larray and see where his head was. After all if he dosen't like Alex back then Alex will have to get over him sooner or later.

I rolled out of bed and pulled on my red champion hoodie that me and Alex have matching and some ripped black Jean's and my black high top Van's. I thought the outfit was good. I needed to take pictures for Instagram anyways. Yea the outfit was good but it didn't go Hard but whatever.

I headed downstairs and got a bag of hot cheetos and headed out the door.  Larray's house was a block away form my house so it took about 30 seconds to get there. I pulled into the driveway parked and then got out. I pulled the key he made for us earlier in the year and put it into the lock and turned it.

I didn't bother calling larray to tell him I was coming cause he usually didn't care. I took my shoes off and headed upstairs to his room.

I knocked on the door twice and he opened it with a huge smile. " wassup girly" larray loved to call me that even thou je knew I didn't like it. But tbh I didn't mind at all. I gave him a quick bro hug and walked in and shut the door behind me.
( quick a/n c= Carlos and L= larray)
3rd person •
C: "hey larray whassup"?
L:"nothing much, what about you?"
C: I actually came her to talk to you about, well actually I had a question.
L: go ahead bro.
C: well um.. I know this is just like out of nowhere but um.. do you...like Alex?
L:* giggles a little* what no. But I know you like him.
C: wha..wha..what no I don't im not gay. No offense
L: none taken at all. And yes you do I can tell by how nervous you were in case I did like him. And the looks you always give him.
C: fine.. I do.. but i already told him that i just want to be friends and that nothing will change. How do you come back from that?!.
L: well I suggest just straight up telling him how you feel. He likes you alot Carlos. It's not like he isn't gay and doesn't like you. Just try and be calm when you talk to him. You could even go on like a little hang out, like you guys always do and then when your there tell him how you feel. But you can't rush for his answer especially since you already said you weren't gay and that you don't like him and you only wanna stay best friends.
C: well ok the Dr phill, actually Dr.Larray.
Larray let out a small giggle. Carlos got up and headed towards the door after giving larray a hug. He knew what he was going do.

Hope you guys enjoyed this..
Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, again this is unedited and not pre- read before I uploaded it so sorry. Bye
Xoxo
♡Neiya♡