Instagram live continued

YA girl is back‼‼
Sorry I've been gone I've been getting stuff together for homeschool so sorry but since I'm going be homeschooled I can write more hopefully so yea.
But today's chapter might be a bit sexual and sad so beware cause I already warned you :)

*Recap*
Unfortunately the girl I was with was watching the whole thing behind me so when I said I had to go home she got mad and said is it because of alex I just looked at her and left.
* End of Recap*

*Carlos thoughts*
I can't do this to the girl I like
I'm not over her completely
But I still kinda like alex. I.. I think I might love him.
But I don't want to ruin our friendship.
*End of thoughts*

Carlos gets home and finds that alex has fallen asleep on the couch. He looks at him and his eyes look red as if he has been crying more after his live. Carlos feel so bad for what he did to his bestfriend/ who he might be in love with. Carlos picks him up and takes him into his room and lays him on the bed. Carlos goes to take a shower and calm his thoughts.

*in the shower*
*Carlos thoughts*
I really like alex, but I also really like this girl( I don't know if I ever gave her a name so I'm just gonna say des)
I want to be with alex but I also wan...
*End of thoughts*

He gets interrupted by thoughts his when he hears alex calling his name. He yells out to alex "in here bubba"

*Alex thoughts*
I wake up in Carlos's bed
I dont remember being here when I feel asleep so I just call and see if carlos is back.
*End of thoughts*
[ sorry if this chapter is a bit dull its 12:35pm so I'm a bit tired and my brain has kinda already shut down for the night so yea sorry :( ]

Alex goes into the bathroom were he hears carlos's voice coming from. When he gets in the bathroom he stops dead in his tracks and see carlos naked. He can't help himself but to scan his whole body he stops first at his lips. His lips were so nice and light pink he was biting his lip to stop him from trying to kiss him. He next scanned and went to his dick. His dick was at least 6ft long he was shocked and surprised. He wasn't able to scan much of anything else when carlos called his name.
C: ALEX
C:ALEX
C:BUBBA
Alex looks up and see's carlos looking at him from in the shower surprised and shocked. Carlos just starts busting out in laughter, he even begins to start wheezing. Alex couldn't take it he was looking so cute and his lips were just asking alex to kiss them so alex did.

*Alex thoughts*
Carlos started laughing and his smile was just so cute
I wanted to kiss his lips so bad so I did
Just for a little peck.
*End of thoughts*

Alex goes up to Carlos and kisses him right on the lips. At first Carlos kisses back but after about 19 seconds Carlos pulls away. Carlson says
C:wtf alex
A:...
C:Alex why would you do that?
A: I.. I... because
C: because what?
A:..
C: you think just because your all gay for me and your in love with me, you think I'm all gay for you too?
A: uh....
C: nothing to say now I'm not gay like you.

Alex was shocked his bestfriend since 5 years was acting like that towards him. Alex just runs out the room and downstairs to the bathroom.

Once Alex is gone Carlos realizes what he just did.( btw carlos is dressed now I didn't know how to just casually slip that in there so yea.. but hes dressed)
Carlos slides down to the floor and starts to cry. Carlos feels like such a dumbass for saying that to his bestfriend. Who's been there through everything. Carlos gets up and wipes his tears and goes to find alex.
He goes downstairs to find that alex was in he second bathroom. He calls Alex name and......

Hahah I left you guys on a cliffhanger
Dont worry I'll probably UPDATE tmr after school.
But um hope you enjoyed this chapter
Remember if you want a specific chapter then leave a comment and I'll write it for you and say it was requested by you. But um its 12:53 and I'm tired so yea

Bye
Word count:770