THREE; ❝ HE SANK, DEEPER AND DEEPER ❞

CHAPTER THREE;
❝ HE SANK, DEEPER AND DEEPER !

CHAPTER THREE;❝ HE SANK, DEEPER AND DEEPER ! ❞

⠀⠀⠀It was a war zone, the sixth year Ravenclaw girls' dormitories

⠀⠀⠀It was a war zone, the sixth year Ravenclaw girls' dormitories. Sheets were sprawled all over the place, pillows thrown on the ground which was covered by feathers, in some places. There was a mashed up pumpkin pasty near the foot of one bed and a box of Berttie Botts Every Flavour Beans was knocked over on a bed, on which a passed out Charlotte Damiens was sprawled on.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀"Care to tell me what the fuck happened here?" Manon inquired Violet Simmons, one of their dorm mates who was peeking outside from her wardrobe, dressed in a silver silk and lace nightgown.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀It was eleven in the night and Manon had just returned from her night patrol, tired and sleepy, when she opened the door to her dormitory room and was greeted by the sight of mayhem and chaos.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀"Charlotte had a sugar rush," Kate Milevska answered in Violet's stead who looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Violet had always admired Manon, so much that being caught in such a situation in front of Manon was more than embarrassing for her.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀Manon looked around the room in disdain once again, "Yes, I see that now."

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀With a slow wave of her wand that ended with a small twirl, Manon cleaned up the mess; the sheets went back to their beds, all tucked in, the quilts were neatly folded and pillows returned to their places. The box of candy was refilled with its goodies and floated over to Charlotte's side table and then, with a simple 'Evanesca', Manon cleaned up the mashed up pasty mess on the floor.