TWENTY ONE; ❝ THE TRANSFER STUDENT ❞

⠀⠀⠀

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE;
❝ THE TRANSFER STUDENT !

⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀The month of November flew by and now, the Quidditch season was fast approaching, next month in January. James and everyone who wasn't a Ravenclaw had no clue who the Ravenclaw house's Quidditch Captain was because of strict instructions Manon had gotten Professor Flitwick to give out to her housemates. Apart from that, Manon had avoided wearing her blue and bronze, Captain badge all year but she supposed, she would have to make her debut soon. There was really no opportunity to hide it anymore.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀And so, she hatched a little plan. The weekend that was coming wasn't a Hogsmeade one and it was when the four Quidditch captains would be conducting their separate house trials. Manon had scheduled her team's to be on Saturday - right after Gryffindor's ended. It was simple really, she'd march onto the pitch with the team spots she had already covered: seeker (which was her), two chasers and one beater, with the third chaser being on probation. Plus, she'd wear her Captain badge.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀Today was Thursday, the first of December and Manon was going by her day normally but now using all her free time in a juggle between her studies and sketching a rough draft of her Quidditch strategy for the year.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀"Please tell me you're almost done with that Quidditch thing," Kate whined jokingly as they all gathered and sat down at the Ravenclaw table at dinner time, her hand latched onto Manon's robe and pulling them to annoy her.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀In response, Manon rolled up her large and thick piece of parchment and gave her a good whack on the head from across the table.