TWENTY; ❝ BROTHERS KNOW BEST (EVEN WHEN THEY ACTUALLY HAVE NO CLUE) ❞

CHAPTER TWENTY;
❝ BROTHERS KNOW BEST (EVEN
WHEN THEY ACTUALLY HAVE NO
CLUE) !

CHAPTER TWENTY;❝ BROTHERS KNOW BEST (EVENWHEN THEY ACTUALLY HAVE NOCLUE) ! ❞

⠀⠀⠀"James, you idiot, OPEN UP!" Manon shouted as she banged her hand on his dormitory door. It was one in the night and she was completely so-not-sorry for the ruckus she was making. It's not like they were all sleeping anyways. The first to fourth years were in their dorms several floors below her and the rest were partying it up down in the Gryffindor Common Room, in constant attempts to lighten up Hogwarts mood.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀Manon knew for a fact that he was in his room, along with the other two idiots and the only sane person they had, because she'd asked around and they'd said that they'd been avoiding going to their weekend parties since they'd been moping around like Moaning Myrtle for several weeks in a row.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀There was some mad shuffling behind the door.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀"DUDE, GET YOUR FAT BUTT OFF OF MY HANDSOME FACE!" A strained and muffled yelp came, followed by the unmistakable sound of someone dying from laughter and falling off of a moderately high place, presumably a bed.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀"WHAT HANDSOME FACE? I ONLY SEE A HUGE VOMIT BEAN!" retorted the unmistakable voice of Sirius Black, in a painfully screechy tone that Manon was sure would've earned himself a slap, if he was anywhere near her.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀"Remus, just please open the goddamn door!" Manon shouted, sighing out of annoyance. This was not what she broke the rules as a Prefect and snuck into the Gryffindor Tower for.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀There was no answer in any form, just plain, muffled insults, accompanied by hysterical laughter, that most likely belonged to Peter, since usually, in Sirius' and James' illogical and useless banters, he'd be the one laughing and Remus would be the one trying to break them apart with sighs spilling out of his mouth like he was a single, working mother with three uncontrollable toddlers.