TWELVE; ❝ CASTLE OF HORROR ❞

CHAPTER TWELVE;
❝ CASTLE OF HORROR !

CHAPTER TWELVE;❝ CASTLE OF HORROR ! ❞

⠀⠀⠀Wind whipped around her as she circled above the castle in her raven form

⠀⠀⠀Wind whipped around her as she circled above the castle in her raven form. She'd gathered a quantity of around fourteen, at different points of the castle. Five were in the corner of the courtyard, three in the back slopes, four were at the front entrance but thankfully, not near it, and two were lurking at near the wooden bridge, again thankfully, not on the castle side.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀There could be backup in the Forbidden Forest for all she knew. But first, Manon had to alert Sirius. She landed a few feet away and then sneakily, waked up to him. If she had directly landed, someone might've seen her and she would've put two lives at risk.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀Manon wanted to hurl because the scene had gotten very graphic. Sirius barely covered back was to her — great. He let out a soft moan. Manon rolled her eyes. She couldn't peck him, he'd scream bloody murder out of surprise. Instead, she flapped her wings to softly gain his attention.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀Jumping about a foot in the air, Sirius slowly turned around. His gaze was in the air. Annoyed, Manon flapped her wings again. Then, he looked down. At first, they just stared at each other until Sirius saw the unmistakable blue glint in her eyes. Realization flickered on his face and he looked around himself, then he started to turn pink in the face and hurriedly snatched up his pants.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀Delilah, who was looking at him confused as to why he had started to dress, opened her mouth to say something.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀Damn it all to hell.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀Quietly, Manon turned back into human form, when she did however, did she realize the consequences: she was as naked and bare as the day she was born. Embarassment flooded her system as she closed her eyes and gritted her teeth.