EIGHTEEN; ❝ SINFUL NOTHINGS ❞ [ rated mature ]

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN;
❝ SINFUL NOTHINGS !

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN;❝ SINFUL NOTHINGS ! ❞

⠀⠀⠀HE UNDERSTOOD. REGULUS completely understood what the girl in his arms was trying to say because she kissed him like no one ever had done before and with his never-ending book of literal fucks, this was saying something. She was both like a combustion of the sun and a motherfucking hurricane. Her drive was exhilarating and her mouth addicting; sweeter than butterbeer but burning more than firewhiskey. It set him up on flames in hues of blues and greens, yellows and reds.

⠀⠀⠀Her hands, the same delicate hands he used to admire from afar, sometimes thinking of their beauty while other times all that was unholy, ran up his torso, over his chest and his shoulders, went up to cup his angled jaw and then entangled themselves in his soft, dark hair.

⠀⠀⠀He broke away only for his need for oxygen, both of them panting heavily. Her chest heaved up because of her pants, gaining his attention and inviting him; he snapped his eyes shut to calm the fuck down. Manon was driving him wild, like a rabbit in heat, making him lose all intelligence and common sense.

⠀⠀⠀Cursing, Regulus opened his eyes, staring into her stormy blue ones which were glassed over with need, want, desire. It made him almost go fucking insane again.

⠀⠀⠀"I swear on Merlin and every known wizard to date, if you want to stop, now's literally your only chance. I'm not stopping after," he heard himself say.

⠀⠀⠀A smirk lit up on her face. "Who said I did?"

⠀⠀⠀Fuck. Control was slipping out from his fingers and fast. He needed to get her somewhere isolated before he decided to take her just there and then, against the rough stone wall of the Owlery where owls spectated them and other annoying human could join them as they did.

⠀⠀⠀Regulus didn't know what he said to her and how they managed to get themselves inside the room of requirement (the closest and safest place he could think of) which had given them a large sized room, complete with dark lux furniture and carpet. However, neither of them paid any attention to their surroundings; they were already kissing before the obsidian door had even shut behind them.

⠀⠀⠀Regulus wanted her to want him more than anything else, for her to lean into him and allow him to take her up to the moon, for her to shatter in his arms as she forgot every word except his name. He wanted her to cry it out, not because of physical pleasure, but because she wanted to belong to him. He wanted for her body to only remember him, for her mind and heart only to ask for him, for Regulus. Maybe it was too much to ask but that's all he wanted, all that he had ever wanted. He'd sell away whatever he had to if this wish of his would come true.

⠀⠀⠀When she parted her lips to breathe out a low moan, the last fragment of control Regulus had held onto dissipated into nothing. Eyes dark and tongue doing the most profane and dangerous things, he carried her up to his hips where she wrapped her legs, and senselessly brought her over to the bed, setting her down and climbing on top.

⠀⠀⠀Heavy with a crave to set the place on fire, Manon grabbed the base of his jaw and pulled him up in a heated, fervent kiss, pressing back onto him with fierce force. When he sought entrance, she gave him, both exploring the other. He tasted like subdued firewhiskey and dark chocolate, which felt like the perfect combination for him.

⠀⠀⠀Her hands spread everywhere, slowly going lower and lower until they started pulling on the rim of his soft sweater to take it out of his pants. Regulus dragged himself back and tugged it over his head, exposing his pale skin. Both of them paused for a few seconds, staring deeply at each other, admiring the other's beauty.

⠀⠀⠀Manon traced the lines and light crevices between his abs. She wanted to tell him so bad how beautiful he was, wanted to trace the outline of his body with her fingers, admire and adore him. But she didn't. This wasn't supposed to have any strings attached, this wasn't supposed to hold deep meaning or attachment. They weren't supposed to instill meaning or definition. So instead, she hooked a slim finger into one of the belt loops of his pants and lightly tugged, staring up into his shadowed eyes glassed over with desire, with a small, taunting smile.

⠀⠀⠀"Don't hold back."

"