TWENTY THREE; ❝ THE REALITY SHE MISSED ❞

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE;
❝ THE REALITY SHE MISSED !

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE;❝ THE REALITY SHE MISSED ! ❞

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀"And here we have a Manon Potter, preparing to crash headfirst into the pit of doom," taunted Regulus Black as he strode past the fuckyou-faced girl in the Great Hall, with his assortment of unseasoned loons he liked to call 'friends'. Today was the second match of the Quidditch Cup, in which Ravenclaw played against Slytherin, and not a day had gone by with Regulus not reminding her of this fact. At first, it was kind of boring actually, but by now, which was a fortnight later, hearing the same thing over and over had had Manon wanting to rip his vocal cords out and display them on her bedroom door at home.

⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀However, as that was out of the question, Manon, like it was a drill, stared at him dead in the eyes and told him exactly how she felt except mellowed down and filtered ten times. "Oh, don't even bother starting. I already know what kind of shit is going to fall out of that mouth of yours."

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀Quirking up a dark eyebrow, Regulus shot her an amused little smirk as he sat down at the Slytherin table, legs out and facing her with a pale right hand stuffed in his pocket. There was his broomstick in his other hand which he left to lean against the wooden bench, and his green and silver Quidditch uniform was free of every flaw as he leaned forward to rest his jaw on his propped up hand. Regulus peered at her with an orgulous glint in his eyes and opened his mouth to answer her. However, he was cut short when Atticus Accardi walked up to the pair and their onlookers. Dressed immaculately and face contorted in a similar haughty and mischievous expression like Regulus, Atticus sat down next to the girl.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀"Oh, Regulus Black, is it? A pleasure to meet you," he grinned wickedly, extending his hand out. The boy in question blinked at him, looked at his hand then at his face, clearly taken aback. Regulus made no move to complete the handshake, but Atticus remained unfazed as he brought his hand down. Relaxed, he leaned back against the table, arms pulled back at his sides to support his frame and hands in his pockets.