𝓡𝓜 𝓸𝓻 𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓳𝓸𝓸𝓷

Y/N's POV 💬 (Your Name's Point of View)

You both get off at the next station and head over to the library. You took him to the small cafe near it, the one you always go to, and upon arrival you ask Namjoon what he wants to drink.

"Iced americano black, please," he answered.

After getting in line and ordering yours and his, you look around to see where he's at, and saw him at the window side corner of the cafe, seated and comfy.

You took the empty seat in front of him after giving Namjoon his drink

You took the empty seat in front of him after giving Namjoon his drink. He mumbles a small thank you and instead of saying your welcome, you literally caught your breath when he removes his mask to drink from his cup.

Did it get hot in here.

You cant help but stares at his perfectly sculpted heart shaped face, adorned with that gorgeous almond coloured eyes. His beautiful lips that is accompanied by an adorable dimples, that you caught sight off when he smiled after taking a sip-- feeling satisfied with the taste of his ice americano.

"Ahem" Namjoon fake a cough because he caught you staring, but smirk right after cause it made you blush, cheeks now flush pink.

"So, what brings you to the library?" he asked, as he shift to a better sitting position.

"I actually wanted to checked out a book about mythology." you answered.

"For school?"

You move your head side to side to say no, as you were drinking when he asked.

His eyebrows furrowed a bit.

"Just for some light reading. Ever since I've learned about Greek Myth in my senior year I've been fascinated about it. So even now, from time to time, I still read books of it...For fun, or as a pass time, or sometimes to get inspired."