𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 [𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭]

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐ SCENARIO 2└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
SCENARIO 2
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

By the way, it's not Mister, the name's...

"Namjoon, Kim Namjoon." he gracefully introduced.

You look at his stretched arm, then his face. Him grinning makes his dimple appear on sight again for you to feast.

"Nice meeting you, my name's Y/N," you said as you stand and take his hand. He held it tightly, squeezing it a bit before he ask again, "so, about my question," never letting go of your hands on his.

"I think I've been put in more than enough risky situation for today, don't you think so?" You firmly state and probably because that's not the answer he was expecting, he loosen the grip. Then you took the opportunity to withdraw your hand from his. "It is a pleasure meeting you Namjoon. Thank you for saving me earlier, but were still strangers, you don't know me and I don't know you. So for that reason alone I will have to declined."

You respectfully bid him farewell and leave Namjoon standing there, a little bit dumbfounded.

He really thought you knew him, from the moment he caught you staring at the cafe earlier, his pretty sure you recognise who he was. How bold of you to think everyone would know you. He told himself as he shakes his head, while calling his manager.

"Manager-nim, could you pick me up at the library, I forgot the time. Its rush hour already. Cant take the transit back now," he said on the phone as he put on his beanie and mask ready to exit the building.

As he step inside the car..

"Eh Hyung?" he greets the other member who's leaning back on the chair, eyes shut. Namjoon sits beside him.

"MMmmm..." that's all the sleepy boy said in reply, eyes still closed.

"Didn't know you were coming along to get me."

"I didn't. I dozed off on the way home from our building and the next thing I knew, were here in front of the library. What were you doing out here by yourself in the first place?" the older scolds him, as the driver starts the car and drives away.

"You know.... just Namjooning," Namjoon joke, but  it did not even earn him a single chuckle from the guy seated beside him.

"You do realise it's not safe taking off by yourself like this, knowing people would easily recognise you," Yoongi added.

"That's what I thought too, but apparently.... that is not entirely true."