𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝗨𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱

YOONGI's POV💬

YOONGI's POV💬

You woke up in your hotel room that morning. Sat on the bed, with one eyes open, the other squinting a bit, you scan your surrounding.

Hmn?! How did I get here? you ask yourself, head a little bit tilt.

You head towards the living room, and see a familiar figure laying on the couch.

"Oh Hyung, your up

"Oh Hyung, your up..." the guy said still yawning, "good mowning!"

"Oh morning Tae--, wait TAEHYUNG?! Wh- How- When did you get here?"

"Arrived and waited for you in this hotel yesterday. Till noona answered the phone and told me to pick you up because you were down sleeping. Hyung you literally can sleep anywhere! Daebak," you heard Taehyung explain.

Then flashbacks of yesterdays event starts pouring in.

Oh yeah, Y/N!

You grab your phone and start looking for her number.

"By the way Hyung, is that ex noona?"

"Huh? Ohh-- No. She's not my ex girlfriend Tae," you answered while scrolling, "she's more of my long lost best friend. But we patched things up, I guess... anyways I need to call her."  you were explaining to Taehyung while your calling the number and waiting for the other line to pick up.

"Well that make sense, that's why you look so comfortable with her. So hyung..." Taehyung has that mischievous grin plastered on his face, eyebrows arching up and down, "Are you guys dating or something?"

You shake you head, this kid... probably because of what's been happening with Namjoon as well as with Jin, that's making the members think about dating. But aren't you though? You're not gonna lie, of course the thought crosses your mind from time to time, but...

"You know I still have many goals Taehyung, and until I reach them, I don't wanna be in a relationship."

📲"𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨?" the other line pick up.