𝟭𝟬 𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀

»»————- 🎶🎵🎶 ————-««

»»————- 🎶🎵🎶 ————-««

Do you love the rain?
Does it make you dance
When you're drunk with your friends at a party?
What's your favourite song, does it make you smile?
Do you think of me?
When you close your eyes, tell me, what are you dreamin'?
Everything, I wanna know it all

»»————- 🎶🎵🎶 ————-««

Jungkook is listening to the new release song of one Western Artist, humming its tune and getting lost in the lyrics. He keeps on playing it on repeat until he reached his destination -- Seoul International Airport Arrival Terminal.

At long last! We're finally meeting each other in person.

After that nerve wrecking phone call few weeks prior, when Nikkie regained her composure they still continued to hang out online. Although took her quite a few days more, to finally come in terms that all this time it's him she's talking to. And now, in less than a few hours, the beginning of her stay here in his home country will begin.

Despite of Nikkie's refusal of him picking her up, he wins the argument and now waiting for her to plane to arrived. Her flight will land at dawn so it's okay for him to be there out in the open. Besides she already said no to his request of her to stay in their dorm... so the least she could do is allow him to send her in the hotel she's gonna be living in for the next few weeks until the concert.

"Well, I suppose she can come and visit the dorm one of these days, for her to be able to meet hyungs." he mumbles to himself while waiting. In his mind he's already planning the itinerary of her stay.

He was intently looking at the monitor which shows the passengers that are walking through the arrival gates. It greatly helps for him to notice her right away.

The girl wearing a comfy black with a big white stripe sweater, a beanie and isn't that short too short though?! tch!

"Umn-- Ahem! Excuse me Miss, need some help with your bags?" Jungkook said after he approached Nikkie, slightly changing the tone of his voice as he say so