🚪𝗗𝗼𝗼𝗿 𝟱: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗼𝗰𝗵𝗶

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

𝙰/𝙽:
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎! 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚈/𝙽 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢.

𝚃𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍, 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗...

MissDwarfWriter, 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝙱𝙾𝚁𝙰𝙷𝙰𝙴!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Hmmn this tea smells really nice, Erika told herself as she sips her Da Hong Pao imported and very rare tea.

Good thing dad manage to get a hold of it last time he went to China for his business trip, she thought as she breathes in the aroma of a freshly brewed leaves while...

"So, as I was saying, for others it was really hard managing that department but, I did," the guy in front of her said, grinning with a smug look on his not really handsome and just neat face.

Erika let out a really long, deep audible sigh as she reminds herself again, why she even agreed to this blind date her parents set her up with. Well, like it or not she has to attend and go along with it, otherwise they wont allow her to spend this month doing whatever she wants.

And she can't have that.

This month is their long awaited break, this is my chance to hang out with them as they have time to relax after the back to back projects and tours.

Seeing that she pays no interest whatsoever on the topic on hand, the guy ask,

"Erika huh? What a unique name your parents gave you, not very traditional though," the guy commented.

Well it is true, for a daughter of a Korean chaebol, her name is not from a traditional background, but there's a reason for it.

"True, but my parents are not traditional to begin with. Besides, what they are after is the meaning behind the name not just the name itself," Erika lean forward just a bit, giving the guy a piercing glare, "You see, my name is derived from the Old Norse in Eastern Scandinavia and usually taken to mean, the sole heir, a monarch and eternal ruler, you know those sort of thing," Erika said stressing every word, as she tries to make the guy understand she's not someone to reckon with.