𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗠𝘆 𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱

YOONGI's POV💬

YOONGI's POV💬

The mic hits the floor and made that squeal noise, but it dissipate easily because of the crowds overpowering screams.

You drink some water, then announce

"I had a blast tonight everybody, sorry but I have to take my leave," then with a really loud voice you proclaim, "All drinks on me! Class 20** , enjoy the party!!"

And you think the crowd couldn't get any wilder, but they did!

Then you proceed on where Sungmin and Chaeik is standing and said to them,

"Oh the venue has been paid too, so enjoy the night bro!" you said as you tap Sungmin's shoulder.

"Of course it's paid for. I rented it!" Sungmin bellowed.

"You rent it. I bought it, liked the view."

And you turn your backs at them, waving while exiting the scene. You knew you left them with their mouths wide and open.

As you were leaving the premises, you felt your breathing heaves, your panting. You suddenly feel cold, and hands now sweating.

No.. No.. No!

"Yoongi!" you heard her call, but you continue on walking, I needed some air.

"Min Yoongi!" she called once more.

You heard heels approaching, and in each steps your taking the faster the footsteps are making.
You halt, now gripping your chest, the other hand leaning against the wall for support.

"I knew it! You're not okay!" she said. She's right beside you now, with arms around your shoulder keeping you steady.

"I'm fine Y/N. Go back to the party." you said pushing her hands away. Pushing her away.

"You are not fine, don't you dare lie to me! Your even shaking Yoongi."

"Well I did not ask for that observation did I?!!" you snap at her.