𝗙𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

"Marry me!"

"Marry me!"

The voice of the guy who said those words didn't even have a hint of embarrassment.

What the heck did he just ask me?! you said to yourself, with a puzzled look on your face as you stare at him. It's not even a question, the tone of his voice is more of a command than asking permission.

"Excuse me?" you finally manage to come up with words to say.

Seokjin just put his hands in his pockets, stands straight and repeat the exact same words. Although this time, in a more softer tone, and an explanation.

"Marry me

"Marry me... That is, if you really wanna join the upcoming server war. Which I know you do. Seeing how your guild fiercely trying to defeat mine. Now that it's not just the members of the top 1 guild that can participate, what you need help with is securing your position in the ranks, am I right? Well... I can help you with that. All you have to do, is agree... to get married...to me."

For a moment there you were dumbfounded. Sure, you are caught by surprise with the sudden proposal and even more so because its coming from not just a stranger, but for the fact that it's from JIN! as in KIM SEOKJIN!

But little by little, it suddenly struck you.

"Wait! How did you kn-....youuu...." voice raise a little, and you cover your mouth that has been wide open with the realisation. Your other free hand points at him as you stand up.

"Nice to meet you in person, princess_y/n" he said with a smirk.

You look at your desktop. Now that the blue petals are gone you can clearly see the username of the one who sent them. You read your screen and look back at him,

"You're prince_sj... of the strongest idol guild?" you ask, just to make sure you have read it correctly.

He nods in agreement.

"And you want to marry me?" you ask while looking back and forth to him and the screen. Then the last piece of proof that you need to finally believe him appears, as the proposal heart banner from the a username "prince_sj" flashes on screen. It has two options underneath,